Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 05:42:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Convenient Idea.  (Read 2963 times)
warfighter67
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2010, 04:29:18 PM »

Make it to where, in each fleet, you can choose the amount of ships in the fleet to send to battle, with it defaulted to max.

This can be helpful with decoys, as you can then only make the number of decoy fleets you need, buy a hundred or so, and send 1 to battle each time, instead of having to buy a ton of fleets.
Report to moderator   Logged

I bet Jesus likes heavy metal, he has long hair and lives in valhalla
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 06:07:20 PM »

eh.. nah... too much work on emi... not a bad idea.. its simpler for us to just buy how many we need each time

Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 06:26:17 PM »

Ya there are much more important things that should be fixed in the game before we start adding in niceties(is that a word?)

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 11:10:06 PM »

heh not really needed.

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
J-Bomb
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 10:08:05 PM »

naa it not needed
glandimor
Private

Glandimor, The Sneaking Panther

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 06:15:05 AM »

How about just adding a "Copy Fleet" button. Simple, yet effective! (Well, not SIMPLE, but simpler. I HATE copy and pasting, copy and pasting all those numbers, oooooohhh!  8) Well, if not now, maybe later. I guess I'll just copy and paste till then!

"I do not have a forum sig pic cause I don't know how to put the !@$#% thing on." -Me

"Captain! He's alive!" "$@%!#, where did I go wrong!" -Who knows, but he ain't a captain no more!
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 01:24:51 PM »

How about just adding a "Copy Fleet" button. Simple, yet effective! (Well, not SIMPLE, but simpler. I HATE copy and pasting, copy and pasting all those numbers, oooooohhh!  8) Well, if not now, maybe later. I guess I'll just copy and paste till then!
No its called cloning which you get by buying a gold account for $20 USD it latse a year so its very cheap for a game like this. However what was suggest here is not clong ships.

If you don't like making ships fork out 20 bucks for a gold account and clone them lots of peopel willing to give you names of designs. I make some very good ones that many peopel who have made it top 10 used.

You can pay for a gold account Via Cellphon, Mail, PayPal, moneybookers and e-Gold
clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 05:58:12 PM »

No its called cloning which you get by buying a gold account for $20 USD it latse a year so its very cheap for a game like this. However what was suggest here is not clong ships.

If you don't like making ships fork out 20 bucks for a gold account and clone them lots of peopel willing to give you names of designs. I make some very good ones that many peopel who have made it top 10 used.

You can pay for a gold account Via Cellphon, Mail, PayPal, moneybookers and e-Gold

i think he meant that when u want to buy multiple fleets of p-ships for example, u have to design them again and again so he wants a copy design button so he can copy his own designs

glandimor
Private

Glandimor, The Sneaking Panther

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 06:23:57 PM »

Exactly! I hate having to buy a ship hull 20 times, then buying all the weps for all 20. It gets kinda... Repetitive. "You have the feeling you've been here before." -SpaceO interactive mission. (Something like that anyway!) That would just make it easier, not really give anyone an advantage, and gold members can just copy ships strait from the source, so why can't the source copy them too? 16

"I do not have a forum sig pic cause I don't know how to put the !@$#% thing on." -Me

"Captain! He's alive!" "$@%!#, where did I go wrong!" -Who knows, but he ain't a captain no more!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: