Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 12, 2024, 09:04:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: wolfy's stance  (Read 3403 times)
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2007, 11:14:14 AM »

We hereby wish to state that the recent hostilities between TH and Wolfy are at an end.
We feel that the recent hostilities could have been avoided if not for a series of misunderstandings, propagated by a lack of communication. Therefore we pledge to try and solve our disputes at the negotiating table in the future, before resorting to weapons.

Sincerely

signed wolfy/alvin
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 11:16:59 AM by wolfy28 » Report to moderator   Logged
Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 11:15:07 AM »

We hereby wish to state that the recent hostilities between TH and Wolfy are at an end.
We feel that the recent hostilities could have been avoided if not for a series of misunderstandings, propagated by a lack of communication. Therefore we pledge to try and solve our disputes at the negotiating table in the future, before resorting to weapons.

Sincerely

Argus Eritaramis
Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 11:19:49 AM »

I am in Happy agreement with the terms laid out here and drawn up by wolfy and Argus, the 2nd in command of the Teufel Hunden.
I hearbye State that all hostilities between wolfy and the Teufel Hunden are now over.  relations should soon get back to normal.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 11:55:11 AM »

As I feel enough blood has been shed, to avenge the wrongs against me, in this confict between myself and wolfy i am at this time willing to coexist peacefully without unprovoked attacks and do my honorable best to work out future disagreement in a diplomatic and peacefull manner.  I will uphold a cease fire as long as all parties involved will do the same.

Signed,
                                                         Kryologic
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 04:04:41 PM »

sounds good to me
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 11:16:19 AM »

I'm glad the war is over...sorta. It was nice seeing somebody up high trading some blows. I hope WoW comes back soon...there will be war everywhere then 16

deezee66
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 11:27:32 PM »

I'm glad the war is over...sorta. It was nice seeing somebody up high trading some blows. I hope WoW comes back soon...there will be war everywhere then 16

We would all love it if he came back to stay. 1
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: