Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 11, 2024, 05:33:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Terraforming  (Read 1868 times)
whitelightercarl
Corporal

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2008, 08:31:57 AM »

You can terraform a planet even if the the technology hadn't been fully researched.

Try this on the test server: Put a Planetoid Construction in a system then put 1 cr, 1 turn, 1 cp on the rocky terraforming tech (or any other terraform tech) then try to terraform the planet into rocky type. The game will allow you to transform the planet into rocky type even if you hadn't fully researched the tech  wow
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 08:46:02 AM by whitelightercarl » Report to moderator   Logged

Silence444
Staff Sergeant

Ignorance is bliss where tis folly to be wise...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 01:21:19 PM »

... well now i am rly pi$$ed for researching gaia... does this effect the other servers?
Report to moderator   Logged

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence." (Benjamin Franklin)
-Silence444-
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 02:43:47 PM »

you can terraform it to watever u want but if u dont have the research u wont get any bonuses.

if u dont have gaia research and u put it do gaia, it will have absolutely 0 bonuses

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
Silence444
Staff Sergeant

Ignorance is bliss where tis folly to be wise...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 11:32:46 PM »

ahh. that makes sense. so what happens when t kicks over to higher research levels? does partial research just mean that it wont add to the first bonus... or will it yield 0 entirely?

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence." (Benjamin Franklin)
-Silence444-
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: