Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 16, 2024, 12:53:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rant boards  (Read 3352 times)
SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »

Rant boards have been added at the very bottom of the index page.  I will not link to them as you need to scroll down and read the warning posted in the description of the boards.  Also, before posting in them (if you choose to even enter them), you MUST read the rule topic stickied at the top of both the boards.
Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 09:22:29 PM »

no linking!!

thankyou snipe, i didnt think my random idea for a board with more freedom would be added so quickly, very nice i like the fued board, it will come in handy when a war shows up, sometimes people want to argue in public rather than in msn (cause they cant block you in the fourms :p) and so they can see how much support they can get..

the fued fourms will bring alot of the "politics" back in the game, who know we may even end up with the good old 2-3 hours peace agreements just like the old times :p (be warned if you make one with me, these always seemed to have loopholes, better make it watertight i wont break a promise, but rather just find a way to walk around it)

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 03:50:31 PM »

If lamma tells you he wont hit ya.... he will just pay someone else to do it for him... right lamma 16

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 06:27:44 PM »

man you geussed it ;)

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 12:37:20 AM »

Hum you want a contract you cant break(Without hacking in to Sir Emi Servers)(WIP)

Pls try and find loops holes 12
Definitions
1: Attack
To create a combat log of a attack on either the Attackers or the Defenders log
To in any way to damage/inflict harm/interfere with a players ships/planets/Space Stations/

2: Player(s)
The name of a account in which someone plays SpaceO

3: My
This refers the the Player know currently as KenquinnsNewTurn
Note the name here can be change without notice as long as it is controlled by KequinnsNewTune

4: Incite
To stir, encourage, or urge on, or stimulate, or prompt to action, or provoke, inflame, rouse.
Also this include asking a friend in any way to attack a a Player in my Alliance

A: You may not attack any player in my alliance
B: You may not incite anyone to attack a Player in my alliance

Not completely done as there as holes to fill but its a good start
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 01:20:05 AM »

its a rant board, if you dont like it deal with it and you better shut it before your name and allaince appears in it.

now, following his current rules is fine, and reasonable.. but haveing people try to make a "you cant insult me" contract, thats crap... im not going to go and scroll though a list of people i cant insult just cause they put their name on a contract, if i dont like you and your pissing me off your end up in the rant board, maybe along with some insults, a current ship log, and a note saying "attack on sight" and nothing is going to stop me.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 01:27:53 AM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 01:11:09 PM »

its a rant board, if you dont like it deal with it and you better shut it before your name and allaince appears in it.

now, following his current rules is fine, and reasonable.. but haveing people try to make a "you cant insult me" contract, thats crap... im not going to go and scroll though a list of people i cant insult just cause they put their name on a contract, if i dont like you and your pissing me off your end up in the rant board, maybe along with some insults, a current ship log, and a note saying "attack on sight" and nothing is going to stop me.
Sigh I was being silly about the dont attack me contract cant you take a joke?

I know that you are going to Attack who you want, when you want, however often you want in game. And say what ever you want in the forums.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 01:26:00 PM by Kenquinn » Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 03:42:35 AM »

love that freedom :p abuse it or lose it, right  wow

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: