Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 21, 2024, 02:23:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Official Declartion of war  (Read 14053 times)
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 07:14:18 PM »

lol u can't even survive my alt with your main blak.
Report to moderator   Logged
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 07:44:24 PM »

Blak - you can't even own your own arse much less someone elses.

rifle
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 02:23:43 AM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 11:02:21 PM »

13 13 13 13 13 Way to talk smack badguy, I must have zeroed you a dozen times last round, and your alt alliance "kick butt" is a joke show.
And you're right wolfy, I just can't seem to stand up against pure cash and wallet thickness. On another side note, "u" should learn how to spell.

And on another side note, I'd recommend stopping your attempts to fight back with words, there really is no hope no matter how many people you have trying to flame me. For those of us missing our higher brain functions, basically quit while you're not too far behind.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 11:04:59 PM by blakranger51 » Report to moderator   Logged

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 11:43:56 PM »

lol i know your not saying that i'm behind. i'm ahead of everyone. becuz i came to SO. it will never be the same again. before wolfy was here SO was boring. unlike u always left AL to attack people and then go back to AL to hide behind light. atleast badguy has never hidden before. he has fought every step of the way on the rounds he did play. can u say the same blak. i say HELL NO!!!! people like badguy will always have my respect above people like u blak. u r at the bottom of the chain. right below that white spec in the middle of bird poop. u need to adapt my attitude. another tear drop in the bucket to f... it.
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 02:37:08 AM »

Blak - You suffering from Dementia or you just a person I disagree with?

I have never been 0'red playing this game (except on DDay). Lost ships, but never been 0'red, much less by a loser like you even when you were 2x my power and I always give back what I get  laugh I also stayed in the same alliance the whole time I was active and fought with them, instead of hiding in an alliance with truces then leaving to attack and returning to hide again like you do.

Also, KickButt alliance is just home to inactive alts. What do you expect from an inactive alliance you idiot? The only FP that you see from me or any of my alts is just burning turns "extending motherships" as I don't have time for this game any more. Although, I do try to make the time to verbally abuse players like you.

rifle
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 08:40:30 AM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 08:16:54 PM »

Well then, by all means, begin your verbal abuse. Unfortunately it seems it will be just you and me, wolfy doesn't exactly have the spelling skills to get any point across without sounding like an eight year old with down syndrome. Also, SO will be the same again, as soon as you leave people will quickly forget who you were. Sadly, paying lots of money to a computer game doesn't make you famous (in a good way at least).
If my logs went back far enough, I'd show you how many times I've zeroed you, but sadly they seem to not go back far enough.
Inactive, eh? Why then do I see them every round trying to get a start at the beginning, but failing miserably (surprise, surprise).
I would continue but more pressing matters require my attention.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 09:34:31 PM »

I've been zeroed and owned by alot of ppl...but i also did my share..anyways im just here to talk smack TH you are now on my KOS list...Lets see if Franks mouth works as much on the battlefield as it does in the forums 1

BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2007, 11:18:30 AM »

Not only do your logs fail you Blak, but so does your memory. But I do keep battle logs going back to when I first started playing the game and I know that you've never 0'red me. I do rememeber though getting 0'red a few times by Death Strike when I first started playing the game.

Anyway, at the beginning of a round it takes 2 minutes to use your turns to get power & credits (and launch attacks) & I'll come on & do that to have some fun, but since 2 minutes is about all I'm willing to spend per day (which I consider pretty much inactive) then they're not going to go anywhere after the first couple of weeks.  Very simple, isn't it?

Anyway, I do enjoy the game and battling people like you, but unfortunately I am way too busy at work since my responsibilities and staff have increased more than fivefold in the last few months.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 12:31:20 PM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2007, 12:02:46 PM »

If you spend your times on the forums on the game that would give you 10 min a day ^^

Death Strike was an alt that joint AoF when he was created he never zeroed nighty ;)

BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2007, 12:29:37 PM »

Since today is Saturday, I'll put in some more time (to 0 Blak), even though I have to work.

Anyway, 10 minutes still doesn't do a whole lot in a game where time spent clicking on a mouse is what gives you resources and power.

And I know that Death Strike had lots of alts and he would even have conversations between them in the SO chat.

Defender blakranger51 (#4633)

Engaged Units
Fleet Name # of Units Attack Defence Hitpoints
Blakranger51's Cruiser Mk.1  ?????? 253.372.719+ 0+ 663.419.769

Engage

Assault Note

fleet destroyed 1 of blakranger51(#4633)'s Blakranger51's Cruiser Mk.1 fleet.

The enemy armada was destroyed.

made a successful attack and blakranger51(#4633) lost 18.897.517 fleet power.

rifle
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 12:31:47 PM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 10:24:31 PM »

Death Strike was an alt  laugh

waylain16
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 11:40:38 PM »

You said that death strike was an alt twice 21 cheers cheers

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 05:28:44 AM »

Want me to say it again  12

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 07:14:07 PM »

13 I saw the attack log on the forum before I saw it on the server, guess that explains my activity on the main server...
For the most part I'm playing Tribal Wars now, great game. Less time consuming too. Also logging into wars to pick up interest.

BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 07:24:22 PM »

Based on your total power I know that you're probably not putting in a whole lot more time than I am.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: