Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 19, 2024, 10:06:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: We're going to war.  (Read 7341 times)
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 07:57:24 PM »

*sigh* another war diverted. Why is everyone turning into meter hugging hippies? Where are the soldiers of yesterday?

Someone said you were looking for me?
Report to moderator   Logged

bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 04:49:19 AM »

... Did Saddam think about it before he threatened us? ...

Well normally I would say that political issues have nothing to here, but this can t be standing without clearfying it.

1st Saddam was a real A...h.... - no doubt on this - but
2nd When ever did Saddam threaten the USA ... - never ever; Oil from the gulf doesn t even go to the states - the only importand customer is Japan (but mostly for deep-cold-gas ...)
3rd Its meanwhile proven that Saddam did not have the WMD he was acused to have in the security council - I am pretty sure that this was one of the reasons why Powel did leave the goverment ...
4th in my eyes family Bush did fight thier own vendetta vs Saddam - Bush sen. did follow the advice of his staff not to entiely take Iraq, but than the was a "kill Bush mission" by Iraq secret service when Bush visited Kuwait after gold war II - based on this Bush jun. was looking for each and every oportunity to retailiate on Saddam (even with fake evidence) ...
5th the Iraq was equiped with a mix of western and soviet weapons, newest tanks have been Tanks T76, T54, BTR, BMP, A/C where a french Mirrage as the best they had, but all systems have been 15 to 20 years old or even older - how he should have been able to threaten the US ... - well the scud missels have been able to threaten israel - but in both wars israel suffered less casualties from scuds than in last Hamas-battle by the missels used by them ... - since the end of guld war II Iraq had been very isolated and with a extremly limited access to military resources - due to that most of Iraq weapon systems have not been fully operational or unoperational when the bombing on Iraq started by the US leaded forces. - In fact they did not face real military oposition by Iraq forces ... - ...

I was partly during  that war gulf war III in Konya Turkey as a ground defence and a NBC defence/warning and reporting officer based on a turkish request to NATO/E3A to secure thier boarder to Iraq - our Aircrews have seen the tomerhawks not only on radar ... and we had a nice upload on recon data from NATO and US sides ... - Iraq was not a threat - saddam just had annoyed Bush enough that he was so pissed to start that war ... (and if u look in US history most presidents had thier personal small conventinla war or battle ...) ...

w/r bb

PS; on Al Kaida no doubt on ur post - ur fully right.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 04:31:03 AM »

bigbroni, he did, it was just a while back, before the war. He gave a threat of using chemical weapons against us. But either way, it's not entirely the point. I was trying to show people don't go to war only if they know they can win, lol. But anyway, instead of saddam, i'll use the American Revolution as an example. There is NO WAY the American Colonists knew they could win that war. Sure, they wanted to and had more to fight for and believed they could win, but they had no idea if they could or not. Britain was a bigger, stronger, better trained militia then the american armies.

and lol nicholas. I know you're still a fighter, one of the few.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 02:19:08 PM »

Don't forget about me!

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 04:41:19 PM »

How could I Char? You're my wingman, even if you ARE a TH and not an FA, lol.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: