Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 02:40:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Notice of intent  (Read 10532 times)
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 11:29:51 PM »

k i can only guess the wolfy stuff was about me sending that mail to chic on the TH member in the conversation with us the night of my attack on serenity. that was true. never at anytime did DS say attack. but between him and squank i got serenity donates alot and everyones afraid of em for it. they control the game that way and bully there way through. that was my bad on the attack. squank said attack but DS never said no such thing. i took it on myself to do it without finding out the who story from both side. now i know chic and darkness to be the nicest people i've met on this game and i will always have there back. i even offered to repay them for there losses. they refused and thanked me for the offer. all i got left to say is lamma say your sorry for u messed up first. then frank can say he's sorry for he messed up later. people need to remember this is just a game. please leave your pride outside of the game. hell i told argus where some encounters were at today that were to big for me but he was too far away. then we shared a laugh cuz he brought up the fact that yesterday we were attacking each other and then today i'm telling him where encounters r at. cuz after all it's just a game. why be hostile. it's supposed to be fun. if u care more about your pride than the friends u have made over the years r months. then your no friend that i want to be around. i prefer people with morales.
Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 11:32:18 PM »

well Lamma I know that was hard for you and since that was the conditions I laid out for peace and you have accepted them I will call an end to this war.  To all prescene the war between the Teufel Hunden and the Skum Dump is over.  I would suggest that all other parties involved cease fire as well.   Thank you all for your support.  It is good to have peace again

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 11:33:43 PM »

funny lol i told frank were 2 black holes were, noone in his alliance was on to do them you care to umm log on msg wolfy so  i can send you the quad?

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 11:49:48 PM »

Wtg guys on taking the peaceful route, we all know how heated some convos can get in space odyssey but guys, like Wolfy said and i'm sure you will agree whats the point in a game when you make friends just to let it get in the way and cause annomosity, I'm glad this war is over for all party's concerned ALL SERENITY MEMBERS have been informed, so noone should have a problem...

Wolfy I stick by what I have said before your a great guy and have become a good friend in a very short time thankyou for your kind words to me and Tina...

To Frank honor is most important to anyone playing this game, I bow to you sir for coming to terms with SkumsDump so quickly, long may TH reign under your rule

For Lamma You are one of the best commanders in this game your tactics are undeniably good, on occassion yeah you do get a little aggitated but this comes with the territory, I have to say i'm impressed with how you handled yourself here, I'm sure in the future we will battle again with our wits but until then may your space travels be peaceful and the maturity shown today lives on.. You have our respect

TheDarkness
Chicpea

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 12:25:59 AM »

I still say that I am better!

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 07:39:11 PM »

Children stop squabling with words, honestly, it does nothing. If you're aggrevated with someone, just blast a hole in their mothership, it speaks more then anything you could say ;)

Just remember, this IS a WAR game, so don't get to peacy now....we do need our wars, or the economy will crash, lol.

Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 08:41:38 PM »

i love ya monkey. some1 who finaly have realized that this is a game, not the real world. here, wars are ALLOWED and they do not HARM any1 in real life... sheesh. and who said u cant be friends just cause u fight? married ppl fight all the time, and they have sweet make-up-sex wen theyr done  Opps

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2006, 08:46:24 PM »

.....first, not always on that last part.....second.....you really need better analogies man.

But yes, it's a game, half the time I start something just because I'm bored and it's gotten too quiet in the game. Many commanders have told me i'm really good and ask why I have not reached the top ten and made it into the Halls of Glory yet, and I respond "because I cause too much trouble. People like to hit me back later in the game for all the wars I start for stupid reasons."

I blame the economy......and William Hung. It's all his fault, no doubt, lol.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 12:02:19 AM »

monkey, i get in worse trouble than you ever have in this game, yet i make top ten every round, you sure its beacuse of what you cause?

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 01:02:40 AM »

ya...because I tend to hit people when I'm weak, then they strike back. you cause trouble when yo have a semi-firm ground. I cause trouble standing on a 100 foot tall tower of toothpicks. Doesn't bother me, if I make the top ten and get to be in the halls of glory, so be it.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: