Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 01:51:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hello there, charmuska here  (Read 3541 times)
charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2006, 08:10:23 PM »

Monkey once asked me, "Man, the name charmuska is so cool!  Where did you get it?"

I made it up.  Yep.  It's not chadmuska misspelled (if it was, why wouldn't I capitalize?).

I think maybe Pokemon was fairly new, and I'd heard of the Charmander/whatever/biggest-whatever line of monsters (hey, it was a decent game before they decided to come out with a show and Pokemon Every-Color-Ever, or whatever they've come out with since red & blue).  I thought to myself, as I struggled to come up with a character name for Diablo II (which I still play sometimes, hehe) "What is an interesting name that I can use?"  Of course, I put 2 and 2 together, and came up with Charmuska.  Not sure how anymore, but there it is.  Maybe I carried digits where I should have divided?

Since then, it has also become Charmz (my best and favorite account on here right now).

And there it is for all inquisitive minds.  Astounding.  Incredible.  Unbelievable.  All that and a kitchen sink.

To anyone who thinks they know my third account (no cheating, SirEmi!), feel free to guess.  Here's a hint: it's nothing like my other 2 names.

As for what I really am?

I study German at Iowa.  I like to ski, play tennis, ultimate frisbee, table tennis, and various other sports.  I'm also going to be studying Chinese.  I have glasses, and a beard due to laziness on shaving.  I'm incredibly light. (The ultra-light human V2.1b!  That's right, I'm a beta version...there are some things wrong with me.)

And I'm weird.  In a generally enjoyable way, or so I'm told.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 08:12:56 PM by charmuska » Report to moderator   Logged
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 03:08:28 PM »

welcome

Ya, Pokemon Red/Blue was fun and Gold/Silver/Crystal were okay, but the rest of them suck(ed).
Report to moderator   Logged

charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 04:37:37 PM »

welcome

I've been here for a little while, just was inspired to post here by Monkey.
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 08:34:40 PM »

I know. ^_^

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 09:15:58 PM »

cool discription on how you came up with you name :p

i just got mine by watching jimmy newtron like 4-5 years again liking llamas, and well that one epsoid with the "llamalordsofscience" oh blaw blaw :p and spelled it wrong cause what did you know, llamalord was TAKEN on warcraft :p

charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 01:43:06 AM »

Weird that it was taken.

I think I might've seen charmuska taken on something once.  Maybe AIM?
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 05:09:49 PM »

:p yep well put in lammalord and it never was takeing in any sites i ever used.. excepet mabey runescape when i used to play ages agao

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: