Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 01:20:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: QUIT COMPLAINING AND SWITCH IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 25617 times)
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2007, 02:22:41 AM »

Ive been online when you've been doing them Wolfy, I've seen you clean out the galaxy.

Report to moderator   Logged

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2007, 02:42:14 AM »

wolf, if you do so many, don't you think you yourself might be shoving his off the screen? look at it this way.

lightseeker does a contract, 4 others do one and are on that same news. Even if you do only one, you push him off the news. while it's unlikely, it's possible. I stand by what I said, light plays honest and fair, he has not donated for himself, nor exploits any bugs. He's the best commander out there, and easily the most honorable.

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2007, 01:05:34 PM »

i still have to see it to believe it.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2007, 05:47:39 PM »

I saw him do tons this past week, including today. I still believe your just missing it.

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2007, 06:20:17 PM »

lol i was on today and was sitting still changing pages to look so ty now i know u r lieing for him by saying today. no way i missed it today.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2007, 06:34:12 PM »

he was doing it today, 2:12am EST. It's now 6:33pm EST. so thank you very much, he was on doing them, as was jmatthews.

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2007, 07:05:28 PM »

and yet i was on at that time. please try again later when u can name i time i wasn't on. u said today rather than refering to it as last nite even tho it was am making it today. but the first thing that would pop to mind would be last nite rather than today. seems u r changing your story around now trying to find a time i wasn't online. weird that u would go through so much trouble and false statements just to try and be right for once. oh well that's a shelters life for u. such low goals in life.
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2007, 05:07:10 AM »

I hope Light doesn't get mad I stated this...  6

Light is from romania, and tends to be on from 3:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. est time. I have noticed that there are RARELY any other players on at this time. Also, Light stopped doing encrypts (He rarely does them, but he might do a few on occasion). He only does encounters. That might be why you never saw him doing them...lol...  As for Light being an honest and donation free player... Luffy is right... Light is the greatest player that has ever played the game, and does not donate. I think maybe I have said too much... Opps

Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2007, 05:29:16 AM »

So right now 

It is 12:27:17 PM EET in Bucharest, Romania

and

It is 12:27:46 AM HST in Honolulu, HI

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Lightseeker_Eu
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2007, 05:51:53 AM »

Do I sense some frustration there wolfy?
I've been helping Sir Emi with things such as suggestions and testing ever since I started playing it, but that's all I can do, I can't afford to donate; the only thing I have is the gold account, you may ask Sir Emi about that, I haven't bought my way up; just relax and enjoy this fine game 1
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2007, 02:12:06 PM »

no fustration and ask davey r kry. when u upgraded so fast i stated that your on when no one else is. u usually pop on at nite when i'm about to log. giving the whole galaxy to u. yes was i hasty to point fingers. seems the the big transfer of credits for the donation for turns in exchange for creds was at the same time that u got your 148 mil scanners ganked in the market. so i would bet the 2 stories got mixed up into one story. so before all i will like to say i'm sorry to light seeker and drakken. even tho i didn't say his name he was the only one it could have been.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 02:40:42 PM by wolfy28 » Report to moderator   Logged
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2007, 03:53:10 PM »

thank you wolfy, apoligie accepted....i was not fed in to the top, light and emi can verify that, i have donated this round, for others and myself.i bought two gold accounts for my friends and turns for a few people and myself...but lightseeker was not one of those.i earned my way to where i am , even if it was by buying turns a few times...but so what its my money and ill support emi if i so choose.ive recieved creds this round, for services for others....ship designs and finding events, but never more than 20 trills..and when you have multiple ships that cost multiple 100's of trills and quads 20 trill aint nothing.and yes i have given others creds...for finding me events and for designing me ships...so what? its not against the rules...emi said as long as you dont powerboost someone you can pay them for services done...eh, lets stop all this forum bickering and lets get dday over with ....so you guys can start a new round, this will be my last 1
Peace And Happy Hunting
Drakken

Peace And Happy Hunting
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2007, 06:12:44 PM »

Im still rather amused that Chicpea went as far as to call it cheating. I really still fail to see why Chicpea and Darkness are so against credit transfers. So far they have only responded to things I said that could possibly make them look bad in any way shape or form instead of answering this one question. If they have answered it, it was a bunch of mumbo jumbo that I just can't go with and accept as the truth. No good points have been brought up about how it is actually cheating.

Ars, you stated things about person a, b, and c with b being the one who gets torn up . . . . One word . . . . Eberon . . . . . One alliance . . . G-Unit  . . . . . Three alliances . . Space Balls, G-Unit, UEA . . . Ive fought all of these people at the same time and I still managed to finish 5th in that round. Don't feed me that rediculous nonsense about people getting jumped and all that because I have been on the recieving end of a gang rape and I came out triumphant so explain that one.

I know I am far behind on this post because honestly . . i havent paid attention to it, but right now those are my questions and I honestly don't care if I repeat myself or if this has already been addressed. I would like to hear it again.

As for you chicpea . . Just because I disagree with you, doesn't give you the right to speak to me like I am a little child. I have not disrespected you, and true, what your saying isnt directly disrespect but the way I am construing your comments to/about me I am taking as you mocking me. I know your a great person and demand alot of respect but seriously, your a mother or how many children, yet your mocking someone in an online game just for disagreeing with you?

I have an excuse for my actions . . I'm an A-hole . . . Whats your excuse?

(Wow, such verbal violence . . . . Jeez . . . this is incredibly amusing! Thank god for online games! I love being able to say whatever comes to mind without having to think first . . . Puts for a more compelling storyline for the writers to create. I'm still wondering why theres not a story about me being a villan or something.)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 06:19:30 PM by Nicholas Duo Wolfwood » Report to moderator   Logged

chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2007, 07:02:14 AM »

You'r amused im still holding my sides from laffing at ur post. If u cant see that transfering creds to the amount they was as cheating then we obviously have different views on that. As for me mocking u lmao

I wasnt mocking u i was being sarcastic obviously u havnt grasped the fact that sarcasm and mocking someone are a seperate issue, if i was to mock u i'd have to stop laffing at how u regaurd my family life any buisness of urs or even relevant to how i type to someone in this game. If i wanted to mock u i would but i dont need to there's enuff people on here doing that already.

Ive never met such a jumped up self-centred person to the extreem u take it before one can only think ur young and have time to mellow out. Stop being so defenseive im sure under all that pent up anger theres a desent person trying to get out.  <------------- not mocking just stating how i preseive u.

I respect u as a player but as a person i have my own views on that.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 09:32:51 AM by chicpea » Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2007, 07:08:31 AM »

well, wolfy, I'm glad you admitted you were mistaken somewhat on the whole thing of donation/feeding and all that (FYI, talking about donation is kinda against ToS for mods, so I can't really say anything more on that).

But sorry if what I post seems contradicting to you and all, cause I'm not being, I just don't repost everything I've already said, just sortta add to it. How about we start over on a fresh foot eh? We don't need me and you going at it like I used to with nicholas (15 threads trashed and about 300 posts worth of arguements...ya, it got people pretty mad)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: