Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 10:41:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lammalord's Attack on Lightseeker  (Read 14029 times)
BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2007, 04:46:11 AM »

Light and power hunger you make me laugh laugh If you want to see someone being power hunger then  look in the mirror and look at lammalord. The only reason you started this attacks on light is the fact that you want to be #1 and you know that you can't do that and keep a decent manor of playing because of light. You know that only attacking can get you as high as light an get by playing the game in a peacefull manor, and that makes you angry dosn't it? Next time you start trowing mud in someone do it with a good reason not to excuse your lack of skills and to make their day a uglier. I've only seen a few people attack light in this topic so i guess that you are one of the few that believe what you just said.
Report to moderator   Logged

Beter alive then dead ;)

nukecow1
Lance Corporal

i have become death, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2007, 08:09:40 AM »

wow i dont think i have ever read this much bs in my life, you call someone that wont attack anyone unless provoked power hungry

wolfy and lamma making those accusations is even worse i dont even know what to say  other than are you on crack:question:

Rachel
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2007, 02:33:21 PM »

Dear mr. Wolfy,

Having read ur post i finally understood how someone like Lightseeker was able to get on ur bad side. It seems all u have to do is disagree with u. It also seems u are the only one he has ever really been in war with, now what does that say about u?

If u talk so much crap about him, on the forums, on chat and god knows where else, its bound to happen he will stop being his nice self towards u. Indeed, u have never literally said that Light aint good, but it sure as hell is what u meant. Several people, for example Lammalord, have proven it wasnt all that hard to gain so much ranks within such a short amount of time. Some of them prolly even did it without donating  3 Well hey, at least Light isnt so darn arrogant, right? Im not saying that u are.. oh wait I am saying that  16

But come on, u dont think ur overreacting a bit to my post? Im sure others said a lot worse things to u, or did u declare war on all of them too? I think ur post was rather agressive, it would almost seem like u have some unresolved anger towards women, maybe ur mother didnt love u enough?

PS misspelling my name on purpose, kinda childisch dont u think?  1

In Game --> AMI
Satan
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 02:47:09 PM »

k this is sorta getting ridicoulous... just pointing that out for those who havent realised it yet...

As long as two people live on this earth, there will be war.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 03:32:39 PM »

This topic is officially out of hand, and it's nice.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 07:19:17 PM »

basicly my problem with u is the same as the problem i had with losted in the past. all kissy face in the game. then want to come on forums expecting to say what ever u want without retaliation. u take blakranger. no shock there. nothing he wouldn't tell me in game. about all else i hate 2 face people. so with them kind of people i do my talking with my fleets(looking forward to going through ABI to destroy u). u have one round to prepare to fight. i will return next round for one reason 1. enough posting! see ya'll next round.
Dylan Wolf
Private

Once upon a time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 09:51:48 PM »

i do my talking with my fleets

Cheers to that!!!

Im gettin sick and tired of all this gibbering back and forth back and forth he did that but he did this blah blah blah. 4

Thats how people play the game some do it peacefully making it fun for new players but somewhat slow yawn , while others like to stir things up add a little heat.  Be it random attacks to backstabbing.  That makes it more of an intersesting game where you cant trust anybody but yourself and close friends and even then barly.  I dont belive in backstabing but hey its all in the quest for power just make each round interisting. last round was nice cause im still a newbi so i got to learn a little but i understand how a peacefull round can be boring  yawn for faster more powerfull players

P.S.  will all of you people stop with the mud flinnging around here old term just then cant think of a more modern one.

P.S.S.  To any llama haters out there im saying this as me so no body go after the allaince im in.  Llama lord is a necesary part of the game ive heard more tales of destruction and fear from him then Lightseeker this is the first time ive heard the name lightseeker actually, this game needs space pirates its bandits all around bad guys and from what ive heard llamalord fills that part of the game.  No offence if this is not the image you wanted this is just info from what ive heard.

P.S.S.S.  im in a pissy mood this weekend i hate being sick!!!!!!!!!!!  I got a bad feeling of a billion ships lining up behind me ready to fire  10  Says this while ducking under desk

Dont go to website yet im still workin on it stupid dial up!!!!!
deezee66
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2007, 01:53:55 AM »

I've been staying out of this debate but things are way out of hand and i can see everyones side but the mud slinging isnt going to do anything but cause more mud slinging so lets just put an end to it oh btw i'm not lightseeker so those that especially targeted Risk Takers take notice and you know who you are
nukecow1
Lance Corporal

i have become death, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2007, 03:13:42 AM »

basicly my problem with u is the same as the problem i had with losted in the past. all kissy face in the game. then want to come on forums expecting to say what ever u want without retaliation. u take blakranger. no shock there. nothing he wouldn't tell me in game. about all else i hate 2 face people. so with them kind of people i do my talking with my fleets(looking forward to going through ABI to destroy u). u have one round to prepare to fight. i will return next round for one reason 1. enough posting! see ya'll next round.
ok so leave already im getting tired of everyones whiny bs

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2007, 04:09:10 AM »

no dylan i think most my allaince will even agree with that..

hell i reamber when i quit (well, not quit but didnt really play..) 2 rounds in a row - i had even enemys begging me to come back, not cause they liked me but because i made the game intresting.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: