Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 07:10:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ATTACKS ON DDAY COMMANDERS  (Read 5487 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: March 08, 2007, 11:53:20 AM »

I have been requesting that DDAY commanders leave and wait on DDAY.  SO since all I am getting is that we want DDAY so we can attack TH next round.  and since DDAY is comeing I have Desided to nip this in the bud now and have it at a time of TH choising.

all those that do not wish to see DDAY now please join in the taking out of all NAW and thier allied DDAY commanders
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 12:37:35 PM »

frank you think your so superior im so going to take you and your alliance down next round with loi as well even if i have to send a check for 300dollars at the start you think your an so god with your sayings th this th that th have spoken please lol ive taken you down before and i will again
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 12:55:49 PM »

it's funny how TH doesn't want to get involved until they give argus 2 days to prepare. fine have it your way frank. all talks with the TH r here by finished. they have broken there word while NAW has kept theres. TH will be added to the neutral list for they don't deserve our respect. as for the rumors that we r going to kill TH next round. lol that's funny. but frank just made that come true. so for the one that started the rumor. i thank u.
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 01:16:22 PM »

frank you think your so superior im so going to take you and your alliance down next round with loi as well even if i have to send a check for 300dollars at the start you think your an so god with your sayings th this th that th have spoken please lol ive taken you down before and i will again

If u gotta pay to take him uve already lost...

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
Remfer
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 01:17:04 PM »

i have joined in the war against dday...finally start doing well this round and it starts...geeze
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 01:18:58 PM »

DDay has been stopped for now thank all of you that assisted.  Now the TH will have to pay the piper for our efforts.

and Wolfy I believe Argus and you had a discussion on that a few days ago.

and Davey I dont think I am supiour.  but you keep telling the TH to stay out of yalls business when all I requested was a ceasefire between allied units, and maybe some talks. and besides that I have been told by a couple members of NAW that TH is thier ultimate target. So be it.  I have attempted peace and been bit many times.  I have been posting about this and I posted this before we did anything. to give those a chance to pull out of DDAY that wished to.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 02:48:23 PM by Gunfighter Frank » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 01:31:13 PM »

Perhaps now we can all see that it is too expensive to have wars when we could just talk it all over and perhaps learn to compromise.
Yes.
Compromise.
Its a difficult word, but I strongly urge everyone to get familiar with it.

All this could have been avoided if someone had not developed a sudden itch in his trigger finger, and made me look a fool for urging everyone to let him have a chance.
Everyone kept telling me that this person  would surely strike once he was strong enough, and in spite of his guarantees to the contrary, it turned out they were right.
Well, friend, I hope that perhaps now we can agree that it is much better when we can deal openly and fairly with eachother, instead of making the other one look like a fool for trusting him.

If we had all had that there word in mind... Compromise... then as i mentioned, this could have been avoided. As a general rule you dont make demands of others you would never agree to yourself, if the situation was reversed... thats the road that leads to shooting. Next, you dont go shooting at people right off the bat, when you have an agreement with someone else that you will talk to him before doing anything rash. Third, i think its a really bad idea to give someone a deadline, and then not living up to it... thats kinda bad form you know.
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 01:33:19 PM »

Argus, cmon, when are u th guys gonna realize that fighting is half the fun? -.- u seem to be trying to back off each time a fight comes ur way.

Talk is for pusses and the real world  7

-Winston Churchill
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 01:36:29 PM »

right i thought about it no war will never be over with th either now dont care if i get knocked down every round
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 02:29:50 PM »

so that's why LOI kept pushing my buttons to prove u wrong for giving me a chance. and war would have been avoided if u would have not disappeared to play eve. but 2 days of waiting for u to get on was enough.
Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 02:47:21 PM »

Yeah that might be it... and though Ive been playing EVE I've been on SO and MSN also.. so I guess its mostly bad luck you failed to spot me.

Soppe, you may not have noticed, but we did not exactly back down from this fight. In fact its probably one of the more costly fights in the top ten for a very very long time.
I dont back down from fights, I just dont go looking for them either.
Heck, I can even comprimise (there was that word again) if its strictly necessary to get along with someone.
As long as I feel I can trust someone, I'm all for giving them a second or third chance.
But if someone truely wants a fight, well... Im not one to deny them one.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 02:59:31 PM »

you dont look for fights then why hit wolfy why hes offline and leave him to the dogs of loi attacked over 100 times dont try to justify this your not honorble ypour a backstabber argus
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 03:41:28 PM »

Backstabbing is the core of each fight 16
and argus, it just seemed that way to me as ur mentioning that this would really never have happened if things were handled differently and so on, and that the costs have been so big.
wars does cost, no time to regret now  wow

-Winston Churchill
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 11:15:25 PM »

"all those that do not wish to see DDAY now please join in the taking out of all NAW and thier allied DDAY commanders"

wait!! im the one who started it and my allaince!! it should be Skums Dump and there allied DDAY commanders ;)

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: