Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 08:33:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: espero que se me entienda--> I expect that be understood me  (Read 2438 times)
estrou
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2006, 05:06:44 PM »

por lo que he comprobado la guia en espaƱol anda bastante simple, por otra parte he visto y no se si esta por definir que algunos valores al parecer de las naves no aparecen o existen.
Espero que esto se mejore al igual que el foro que sea auto traducible imagino que asi hicisteis la guia para el siguiente texto utilizo un traductor web horrible pero bueno espero que algo se entienda...--->

For which I have verified in Spanish guides it walks quite simple, on the other hand I have seen and themselves not if this by defining that some values al to seem of the ships do not appear or they exist.  I expect that this improve al the same as the forum that be self-translatable I imagine that asi you did guides it for the following text I utilize a translating horrible but good web I expect that something be understood
Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 11:22:40 PM »

Are you asking for a guide written in spanish? because I could do that and give it to Sir Emi to add to the new one (mind you, my spanish is not 100% great, but it WILL be readable)

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 11:33:35 PM »

use word copy the guide into word and if you have wood 2004 4 you can go under view and the translate it will translate it to spanish if you need help to read it...

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 09:53:06 AM »

and if you have wood 2004 4 you can go under view

hehe

*goes and cuts down some trees and gets them to start translating for everyone*

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 12:26:50 AM »

Bah no need I'm good with Spanish.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: