Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 06, 2024, 09:16:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Space station  (Read 2812 times)
Jeffsupersaiyan
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2007, 04:13:02 AM »

The Space station Should be used to protect all alliance members no matter where they are. they just have to get the tech to use it. for instance if i have a space station. i can use it to protect the alliance members . also get rid or ranked attacks . it defeats the purpose of having a galaxy when the battle should be their and not on the ranking boards. or hide commanders power.
Report to moderator   Logged
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 03:57:50 PM »

i second that. such structures should have alliance wide benifits and localize combat. location should be a factor in battle as well as power. Ideally of course. if it's possible and playable.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »

Nah, cause then it's whoevers got the highest ranked alliance, and whoever has the most turns (i.e. I could just run around the galaxy until my attacker ran out of turns)
and also who has a hard name to spot:
like "BLAAAAAAAAAH YOU DIE NOW (#......)" will be easy to see in a system, whereas "pie (#..)" will be easier to overlook...so some people can hide while others won't be able to.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
thezerg
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 11:22:05 PM »

BLAAAAAAAAAH YOU DIE NOW ???lol

I think it would be cool if the space station protected members within the quadrent or have some other range limit because galaxy wide is too overpowered. This way you have different alliacne zones that could be a fun part of the game.

a helpful website for noobs ~ http://cotaspaceo.17.forumer.com/
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 05:05:05 AM »

The problem is that if you have a huge alliance with 5 top ten players they all build there space stations in the same quadrant and nobody can tough them anymore.

thezerg
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 09:09:29 PM »

But then they're all in one qudrent and not bothering anyone else. You just venture out away from them. Or you could do it so that the galaxy is sectioned like in a video game so the farther out you go, the higher power the encounters or mining stuff. The big alliances would fight for the big stuff and the smaller alliances would fight for the small stuff.

a helpful website for noobs ~ http://cotaspaceo.17.forumer.com/
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: