Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 06, 2024, 09:08:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Midnight44 Retires  (Read 7401 times)
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2007, 01:29:06 PM »

To whom it may concern:

I am officially retiring my SO career. I have a blast playing the game. I have done some things that weren't excactly loyal or honest, but I hope that my career will be seen in an optimistic perspective to all who read this. I have made many friends and many enemies in this game and I am probably one of the most hated players at the moment. I will take my leave and let you guys find someone else to gossip about. If there is one thing that I have learned is this game it is to watch your back and limit your trust to few people.

Many may argue as to how good I was or, how good I have helped some players become. I just ask that everyone put aside the downs in my career and remember me as a player who has helped improve the game, and stir up some commotion on the forum.  laugh

In my leave, I want ALL players to post their opinions about me, whether it is good, funny, or rude. Spare no opinion.  1

P.S.- I will be back to play some day.  1
Report to moderator   Logged

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 01:45:36 PM »

Bro, it was good knowing you. You taught me how to play! Your top ten finish proves how good you were. That along puts you among legends of SpaceO.

spam  spam  spam  spam  spam  spam  spam  spam  spam  spam

Angry Mob of people carrying signs that mean Stop Perfectly Awesome Midnight from leaving.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 01:54:37 PM by blakranger51 » Report to moderator   Logged

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 02:07:06 PM »

Well i have to say you will be sadly missed. i am honored to have had the opportunity to play beside such a skilled play and ship builder. I really dont care much what any of our opposer's have had to say about you, and most of it was bad lol, you have always been a goos friend and a team player. Most people dont realize how much effort you put into making those around you better, I am here to say, you made me alot better at the game. Thanks and you will always be considered a legend in my book. Signed, Kryologic
jake17492
Unidentified Commander

" Winter Is Coming"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 02:21:26 PM »

i dont care wut other ppl thought of u mid u were a great player til the end. u will b sadly missed     22     rockon
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 02:27:35 PM »

Don't know you, but the few times I've dealt with you (even before wars) you came across as kind of arrogant.

Nevertheless, you have made your mark on the game and you will continue to live on in your many ship designs and you will be missed by friends and enemies alike.

Good luck!!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 02:35:05 PM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
Lord Kyuubi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 02:33:56 PM »

Same as badguy, I don't know you personally, but your skill will be missed. Take Care and always remember to have fun

davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 02:36:37 PM »

please you were leaving last round as well so you told me and i for one dont care if i see you again you only play now when your out in front otherwise you give up
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 03:30:59 PM »

Well, I am sorry to see that I have had such a negative impact on you dave. I have had some real-life situations come up that are going to prevent me from playing the game. Of all we went through in AL2, I would have thought that my former 2nd in command could find something positive about the time we spent helping eachother. I truely am sorry that I have left you with such a poor impression. Take care and Good Luck with this round.  1

A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 03:55:07 PM »

I'll just be honest, I don't think I will miss you much, since you aren't the only 1 leaving the game...
But I gotta say 1 thing, nice to see you ending at least 1 time above me in the ranks m8 19

And eventhough we've been enemy's mostly laugh it was fun battling you, and we had our fun Opps will deffinetly be different without you (don't know goodway or bad Opps laugh )

Greetz, ABI w00t2

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 06:06:27 PM »

Its been fun knowing you even with the good and bad, you've taught me some things even if I wasnt in your alliance my first 2 rounds here and I thank you for that.

You'll be back, you will miss being the thorn in everyones side laugh. Take care

"Without peace there can be no war, without war there can be no peace" - Silverthorne the (un)mighty has spoken  3

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 06:49:59 PM »

Hey Midnight... I owe you a lot... I guess a few players do... or do you owe them?  16 Haha! Good luck mate... take care of yourself mate... godspeed  rockon

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 09:49:04 PM »

Hey...wait a sec...Mid still owes a^b^i 20 quad...   12

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 11:25:52 PM »

Well ryan is been great to been able to play this game while you been around. Don't know how it woulda of been without ya. You've taught me everything I know  through these last couple of rounds. And I was your first recruit in AL2 when you led it. It was great to be part of it. You know I woulda have beat ya  to first place if My mouth didn't get me banned lol.  ;)  Everything you knew you passed on to me and we've had a few good laughs. You've even helped me with a few real life situations as well. And I will continue to improve my skills as I too will be number 1 as you were. And I will continue to fight for LOI's right to be considered the best alliance ever even in the rounds to come.  There will be a day when we'll combat eachother to see how well you taught me. So I call a challenge on you whenever you shall return. Until then you'll be missed by all.  And I hope everything is well for you and will be ok. Be sure to come around once in awhile and check up on things. C ya around man Peace.
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 11:51:28 PM »

17 i'll just say au revoir and work real hard so when you come back i can maybe come close to giving you a good run for the money. Take care and don't get too involved in the real world. lol  angel_not

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2007, 02:14:33 AM »

well sucks to see ya go... you were a good player and ship designer.. it was fun bein in the same alliance as you last round and waring with ya some this round.. 17

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: