Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 12:47:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Make it possible to auction off system structures to revive pvp  (Read 2763 times)
Arkan
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2010, 05:17:18 PM »

Why not make it possible to auction off planets and other system structures to open up a new avenue of revenue in pvp and give a new reason for conquest and plundering. Maybe also add a section to the intel system to allow people to get a reward for reporting the location of structures and planets.
Report to moderator   Logged
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 05:18:35 PM »

I like this...and price of structures 1/3 of total money spent on em to sell, and 2x as much to buy..
clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 10:08:55 AM »

the intel thig is good but not the selling bit. it can be abused easily by maxing Construction Efficiency and then making and selling planets.

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 02:14:29 PM »

this guy ^^^^^ must not play much on main...  14
mineral cost would not be a big issue... would be a lot more about the credits... still easily abused though. its not right that someone can be totally 0'd then get handed a planet and be back in it in no time...

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 02:31:31 PM »

I wanna buy......  a planet!!  haha!! take that billions and trillions of people living on it!  now we gonna turn you all into slaves and kill you!! :p

yah, too many abuse issues - similar to the market back in the day were people could buy for min and sell for max, but I'd think with size of planets this could be way more effective on money transferring. sell a planet let them grow for 2-3 days, then buy it back.

clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 05:27:05 PM »

this guy ^^^^^ must not play much on main...  14
mineral cost would not be a big issue... would be a lot more about the credits... still easily abused though. its not right that someone can be totally 0'd then get handed a planet and be back in it in no time...

uummm no i dont and that is wat i meant 16 u build a planet for almost nothing and then can sell it at a very high price.

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 06:10:27 AM »

actually it takes alot of money to build a planet and then sell it for a reasonable price

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
J-Bomb
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 08:12:31 AM »

i dont think you should be able to buy a planet reson.

1. i could raid a high player

2. then i buy his planet

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: