Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 05, 2024, 01:06:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: NIGHT SHADOWS NEW NICK NAME  (Voting closed: February 18, 2008, 03:20:12 AM)
NIGHTY - 4 (15.4%)
POOTY- TANG - 16 (61.5%)
NS - 6 (23.1%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: STARTED BY UNPOPULAR DEMAND  (Read 10365 times)
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 06:24:34 PM »

NIGHTY     - 3 (21.4%)
POOTY- TANG    - 6 (42.9%)
NS    - 5 (35.7%

hmm seems pooty-tang is winning  laugh.I must say smee you are one crazy person  16

* 21 i should have never said that on msn*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 06:26:15 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 09:27:12 PM »

I see how it is...My post was purely meant to be insulting, while bangers post calling everyone Children and Kindergarten goers was not insulting to neither Children, kindergarteners, and the people posting before him?

My post was not meant to be insulting, merely presenting my views and opinions. I certainly could not care less about what banger says, as I already do not care what he says in this thread. It's not about him in any way, and NightShadow already said he thinks its funny (which it is  laugh ). Apparently what I said was not true, as losted does care what he says. For this I am sorry.

I do not wish to read more of those messages.

Too bad, it's your job to read them.   lol_sign *JK don't delete this for that*

~Retribution
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 10:32:54 PM by blakranger51 » Report to moderator   Logged

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 10:06:18 PM »

First off I guess i will have to save copies of every forum thread that is posted in case it is deleted. I dont even remember what Blakranger posted. Like Blakranger said

I see how it is...My post was purely meant to be insulting, while bangers post calling everyone Children and Kindergarten goers was not insulting to neither Children, kindergarteners, and the people posting before him?

So FINE, I find what captainbanger said insulting, so remove his post too. There are many people putting forth their "opinions" in these forums and yet some are allowed and others are removed. Hmmmm, interesting.

captainbanger doesnt know how Smee, Nightshadow, and I chat to each other on MSN, which is nothing compared to this. Smee means this as a joke and Nightshadow knows its a joke and yet captainbanger thinks this is an attack on Nightshadow.

4 i think you are all a bunch of sore loser and cant stand the fact that no matter what NS is a better player than all of you! i am impressed that all of you can play games being in kindrgarten! name calling is so childish and weak that it makes me sick. i have never seen so many crybabies in my life wah-wah. and if any of you are adults wow! crawl out of your moms basement and get a life! 4 ranting2

I know people remember what happened the last time someone called another person a crybaby and yet this person does it and nothing happens.

If he is allowed to say these things then everyone else should be allowed to say whatever they want as well.

POST ENDED DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS

Report to moderator   Logged

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 10:32:06 PM »

What I said was "No one really cares what you think about this Banger...it's about NightShadow" or something along those lines...I don't save every post I make.

When looked at from a certain point of view, all posts on this forum could be interpreted as insults. Some are more serious and obvious than others.

Think before deleting something. What seems to you to be insulting could be just an opinion or view, and not meant to be insulting.

~Wrath

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Smee
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 11:15:59 PM »

i dont know where your from but POOTY- TANG to me is female genitalia. so in fact you are calling him a you know what. and watching all these posts slamming him i hope he hits you all again and give you more to whine about. go on cry! and if someone said that to my face i would slap the hmm out of them!!!!!!! VERY OFFENSIVE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shesh people cant have fun anymore lol

and yes its a fun fun fun joke and i would be glad to nickname u cpt banger

and do u understand wat meanings ur name can have i can think of an entire list of things so get over it cpt banger.

and if someone wanted to give me a nickname in which they have

SmeeZus Smeezocka

Smee

da og holy smee

and so forth go right ahead but if it isnt somthing u think that can live to my stanards then dont use it

smee 12
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 02:49:17 AM »

Well, we're sorry you feel like that, but we did want a block of flats.

Lol.

Ummmm Banger I know exactly what it means, but NS himself has admitted it's just a joke...
WHAY IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? you saw it as a joke,NS took it as a joke. i did not! people see things different ways in different parts of the world. i see it my you see it yours! still DISGUSTED!!!!
I live in Australia and I took it as a joke.
=/
Perhaps YOU are the one who needs to be more mature.
Taking it as a joke WOULD be the mature thing to do.
Nightshadow is obviously mature, as he took it as a joke, as it was intended.  14

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 04:44:52 AM »

oh Mr. McSmee, wow  you've done it again.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 03:35:59 PM »

ouch nice pic there zeph....NS controversy dogs you mein freund.....and everyone be nicer to Capn Banger  *whispering - I tink he has drain bramage, lol.  *Normal voice - my pet name for NS is 'steaming pile of cat sick', said only with utter, and complete respect.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Smee
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 09:04:43 PM »

ok back to the main topic yay

pooty-tang   FTW

SmeeZus 12
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 10:06:10 PM »

Ok mrtimbr when i find u its  sniper gun_bandana rifle    and when its all over  youll be dead out_cold  hehe than ill go   drink till i  drunk

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2007, 02:35:37 AM »

Captain banger, you are out of line. first of, you know nothing abot this game, you yourself are a noob. Smee is an old and great commander you is semi retired, like me. Secondly, even nightshadow knows we're only poking fun at him. THAT'S the way we do things HERE at SPACE ODYSSEY. We're not UF gaming clan o anything else. We make our own rules. don't like them, quit.

The next time I see you insulting commanders and acting this way, there WILL be punishment, I ope I make myself clear.

Zephyrblade, you're quite right, any mature person would have taken this as a joke, which it obviously is.

Blak, I don't know wht your post was, but I believe FTP would only have deleted it if it was truely insulting/breaking ToS. Calling someone childish or a kindergardener cannot considered an isult, it's not even that offensive for crying out loud. I do it all the time.

I'm sick of everytime something gets posted, someone posts an opinion on it and thinks that they're right period. NO MORE. From now on, if you have a problem with a topic, SEND A MODERATOR FOR THAT AREA A MESSAGE REQUESTING THE TOPIC LOOKED AT! There is NO REASON for all this stupid, childish, incoherent bantering to be going on in a perfectly acceptable joke thread.

Smee
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 03:14:21 AM »

Captain banger, you are out of line. first of, you know nothing abot this game, you yourself are a noob. Smee is an old and great commander you is semi retired, like me. Secondly, even nightshadow knows we're only poking fun at him. THAT'S the way we do things HERE at SPACE ODYSSEY. We're not UF gaming clan o anything else. We make our own rules. don't like them, quit.

The next time I see you insulting commanders and acting this way, there WILL be punishment, I ope I make myself clear.

Zephyrblade, you're quite right, any mature person would have taken this as a joke, which it obviously is.

Blak, I don't know wht your post was, but I believe FTP would only have deleted it if it was truely insulting/breaking ToS. Calling someone childish or a kindergardener cannot considered an isult, it's not even that offensive for crying out loud. I do it all the time.

I'm sick of everytime something gets posted, someone posts an opinion on it and thinks that they're right period. NO MORE. From now on, if you have a problem with a topic, SEND A MODERATOR FOR THAT AREA A MESSAGE REQUESTING THE TOPIC LOOKED AT! There is NO REASON for all this stupid, childish, incoherent bantering to be going on in a perfectly acceptable joke thread.

ditto lol
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 10:21:57 AM »

I have had a busy week, I do know I was very pissed reading youre message blakranger. If I would have to delete every message like Cpt Bangers, I would need to buy a new keyboard every week as my keyboard loses its delete button to often.

I find most post on this forum to horrid to read as 3/4 is spam or insulting. Cant ppl grow mature and try to post something which and makes sence and is not a direct attack on someone else? Would be nice.

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 11:28:57 AM »

Yes i love pizza  16

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 02:52:16 PM »

I LOVE ALL OF YOU WITH A WHITE HOT INTENSITY THAT ONLY GROWS WARMER AND STRONGER WITH EACH PASSING MOMENT THAT WE ARE TOGETHER.
I WLL TRADE A RECIPIE FOR YUMMY LEMON COOKIES, FOR A PECAN PIE RECIPIE.
PLEASE DONT POST HATEFUL MESSAGES WHICH MAY BE CONSTRUED AS OFFENSIVE OR AGGRESSIVE!!  ITS A WAR GAME, BUT I KNOW TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT A LOVELIER PLACE FULL OF FLOWERS, MONKEYS RIDING DOGS, AND A PLACE WHERE WE CAN DISCUSS OUR FEELINGS WITH EACH OTHER.
Give me a break.....

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: