Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 04, 2024, 11:24:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Annoying mouths  (Read 6762 times)
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2007, 02:05:32 AM »

lostedchylde(#27549): nope i can't donate
StrikeNinja(#33141): your high up in ranks only donation could help you
StrikeNinja(#33141): you gotta have donated
lostedchylde(#27549): yeah i wish i could donate and get more turns

i don't appreciate the inference that i'm such a bad player the only way i can do good is to donate. this is like the third person today telling me i donated or i never could have got high in ranks. what is the problem with these people? i didn't donate. i can't afford to donate. i would donate if i could just because  Emi deserves the money for keeping this awesome game up and evolving.

But no i didn't donate. the reason i have improved in play is because i am getting trained by a very experienced player who has taken his time and knowledge to help me, and because another player kindly upgraded me to a gold account. so i do have a gold but i did not donate to get where i am.

spider2
Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 03:43:14 AM »

Get used to it losted, everyone who gets into the top ten gets accused of donating by ppl dont know how to play the game.

I know many who have gotten to the top without donating and still get accused by ignorant commanders. Ive been accused as well.

Just dont pay any heed to what they say. These ppl think the world revolves around them.

Thses ppl need to to pay attention because Sir Emi has said it many times - NO ONE IS TO ACCUSE ANYONE/TALK ABOUT DONATIONS.

BTW so what if ppl donate, if I had money in my paypal right now I WOULD!!!!!!! I need turns  4

"say hello to my little friend  gun_bandana"

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Smee
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 04:48:03 AM »

i have proof u donates i haxor ur bank accounts i have the statemenst oh yes i do lol

lol just kidding lol but i could if i wanted to ahaha lol

but watever lol

ive donated myself for bettering the game ive donated when i didnt need to donate so hah lol

and no i dont have a gold >< but i should becouse all my small donations should equal the amount a gold account is worth lol

Smeezus has spoken and good work lost

and if u need help all u had to do was ask there are plenty of us out there willing to share free info lol
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 08:51:17 AM »

I'm trying my best not to max out although mostly that results in having to extend motherships even though I'm 31 ranked 10 I just dont have time to waste all my turns  2

drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 10:57:49 AM »

Silverthorne is right losted, dont pay attention to these people accusing....it happens every single round i've played and its not going to stop...if the accusor ever gets in your range blow them to bits haha....although..99% of the time they suck at the game to bad to catch up lol  btw keep up the good work ;)

Peace And Happy Hunting
Asria
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 12:47:57 PM »

Seconded. I suck at the game myself still, but I donate. That really doesn't mean a thing when it comes right down to the gameplay itself. Donations only keep the game going.
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 12:25:39 AM »

i wonder why i wasn't accused of donating last round. it was my first round cuz i started on the dday before the last round started. i managed to stay in the top ten for most of the round and yet no one accused me. atleast they bothered to pay attention to u lost. seems i was invisible to them. so u must be doing good to get noticed.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 01:30:56 AM »

People will accuse you of donating no matter what your position inf you can't beat them. Either ignore them or report them.

baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 08:49:46 AM »

laugh i am 15 years old so i actually CANT donate, but i am still fighting in the top ranks.
you dont need donations, all you need i skill, time, good friends and some luck  17

off to serve my country in the deep forests of the freezing hell.
superscott
Private

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 08:53:33 AM »

well losted this is a great opportunity for me to litter you thread with worthless comments just like you did mine so here goes. i think you donate cause you cant possibly have time to play the game, yer way to busy replying to posts you know nothing about. you must donate hundreds, even thousands to the game. i here emi just bought a new boat and named it "lostedchylde" lol
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 04:29:36 PM »

Baltic - even though we aren't 18 we can still donate if we have the money. we can just buy a money order at the store and mail it to Emi. i just don't have the money, literally. 10

i don't think there is anything wrong with donating and i would buy turns in a heartbeat. and for all you people who think you could do this well JUST BY DONATING? - forget it , you'll still be a lousy player and your money will be taken from you with skill, by those experienced veteran players. So there . HA!!

spider2

is there a fly in here?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 04:31:53 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 07:53:03 AM »

I wish I could donate to give me more time, I would donate then  16

FTP maxed out on turns 6 times this week 1 time less then past and extended 3300 turns this week 7000 past week.

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 02:22:41 PM »

FTP - Why don't you sell your turns for commander experience? , since you can't use them at least you'll get something out of them and be able to earn more. cheer

spider2

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 04:18:12 PM »

extend 3300 turns and 7000 turns is using them to extend mothership. So I get a few bucks for them, but today a miracle has happened I had time burned over 2000 turns and came beneath 3000 turns with doing missions and galaxy, 13

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 10:48:40 PM »

i wonder why i wasn't accused of donating last round. it was my first round cuz i started on the dday before the last round started. i managed to stay in the top ten for most of the round and yet no one accused me. atleast they bothered to pay attention to u lost. seems i was invisible to them. so u must be doing good to get noticed.

You were top ten wolfy? god...the things I miss... lol_sign

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: