Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 01:44:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Excessive Money Transfers  (Read 9399 times)
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2006, 09:13:25 AM »

there were only three people online with the warehouse space able to complete a transfer like that.Broni Chicpea and thedarkness..which the darkness grew nearly 300 trillion in power just hours after the transfers stopped... 21
Report to moderator   Logged

Peace And Happy Hunting
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 09:34:29 AM »

bigbroni, maybe you should read what both Ducas and I have posted. Ducas was saying there was suspicious activity in the market, and I said it's POSSIBLE it was you, because you have the resources, but IF it was you, I'm not sure why you would do it, or iF it was legal or not. Where in there does it say bigbroni did it? I am not accusing you, merely pointing out that it could have been you as well as lightseeker. Lightseeker was the first person accused if you looked. No one said you were guilty, it's time you learn to read. But from your response, I am MORE likely to believe it was you. And if you decide to give 100Ts of credits to someone else it IS our business because at that amount, odds are it is against ToS and is a feed. It may not be, but we have every right to post about the suspicious activity and give names of people we think might be responsible. Grow up and learn to deal when you are accused of a crime, wither you did it or not. If you didn't, Sir Emi won't punish you, and he'll tell us it wasn't you and all that, clearing your name.

We never said donating the way you did was cheating, just CHEAP. I'm glad you're supporting Sir Emi, but there is an extent at which it is acceptable.

And bigbroni, how do you know we don't have evidence? Maybe someone here hs messages from someone who says you gave them credits. You yourself don't know everything.

I quote,
My point was paying ANYONE for ANYTHING in those amounts is ruining the game, if it happened at the start of the round lower but proportion amounts it would still be excessive and against the spirit of this type of competative game. This whole round has been one giant fiasco of loop hole amnipulation, alt account abuse, and lacking in fun for most players.
Yes, that's true Ducas.

FTP, I'm saying I know lightseeker would never give credits unless it was withen rules. Bigbroni however, I do not know that of, and some people are saying he regularly gives others credits for no reason. Wither it is true or not doesn't matter, this sort of thing should not be allowed period, no matter what the credits are for.
Right there I said it may or may not be true, RIGHT THERE. Ducas was bringing attention to the suspicious market activity, and I was defending lightseeker, and pointing out that you were JUST AS LIKELY A CANDIDATE. I then said in an earlier post that personally, meaning IN MY OPINION, you were the most likely candidate out of those who could do so. I never said you did it, nor did I accuse you of doing it.

So before you attack me or my alliance members, read all our posts, instead of seeing your name and assuming we are accusing you. Because that's not acceptable to me, and frankily, after your actions here on this board, accusing Ducas and I like that, if anyone deserves to disappear, it's you.

Oh and where did Ducas or I claim to be your "executioner" as you say? I've been looking and I haven't found it yet. Or did you just make that up to make us look bad?

there were only three people online with the warehouse space able to complete a transfer like that.Broni Chicpea and thedarkness..which the darkness grew nearly 300 trillion in power just hours after the transfers stopped... 21

And thank you drakken for pointing that out. That means odds are the reciever was thedarkness, which means odds are that either Chicpea or bigbroni was the one handing over the credits.

So, what were you saying about having no evidence bigbroni? Right there places you at the time the transfer was made, with the ability to make the transfer. Chicpea, too is suspect now as well. But don't say we don't have any evidence or proof, right there would be enough for a police officer to hold you for 48 hours. Smackdown.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 09:36:12 AM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 10:59:54 AM »

In my personal opinion, I think Bigbroni is behind the feeding, but that's just personal opinion.

I would take this as an accusion Seither, ofcourse you ddint ment it like an accusion, just pointing out a possibility. But still if I just read that line and not knowing what all is happening as some of the lower players might do. Then I would think broni was the evil feeder and bug misuser. Ofcourse this was not youre intention at all to let Broni look bad. But still you might want to lower the smacking about saying that broni saw this as an accusion.

And if you were the police I would sue you for using false information.....

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2006, 11:14:21 AM »

I'll lower my smacking when he lowers his. I would have apologized for that in a heart beat, but he targeted both Ducas and I and has not stopped, and is no attacking us and what we say all over the forum. Until he apologizes for all those, I will bash at will. I apologized once to him already for something that I admit was out of line and you can see that in GD, I also apologized to you there as well, as some of my comments may have been offensive.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2006, 11:19:30 AM »

Well my post was made before youre other I think. Or atleats I was typing before you psoted that comment. And now you said you apolgized for youre comment, you said you would not before he does to you.

I dont think if broni say's he finds youre comments insulting him , that would be counted as an insult to you as making you black like you insult him. If he feels it as an insult what you say were I do have to agree on, and he say's he finds that an insult he jsut say's what its doing to him. Not accusing you.

And as far as I can see broni is targetting you not demitri.

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 11:22:06 AM »

e(#1) Thank you for your donation 2006-10-05 08:17:22 
e(#1) Thank you for your donation 2006-10-05 08:13:12 
e(#1) Thank you for your donation 2006-10-04 11:29:36 
e(#1) Thank you for your donation 2006-10-03 19:39:56

Seither if your going to start accusing at least make sure you have facts right, i'm not one of your little kiddie friends you can use as an example, and would you like to see the donations i also made in the past few weeks, you are a careless person with your accusations, next time come to me and i will gladly tell you how i made my power, your comments sadden the way i thought of you and your alliance, i thought you had more brains than to accuse ppl of things especially after accusing broni, please be more careful in your posts, or at the very least resign as a moderator, this type of accusation is not needed by emi's staff, oh like i said i have many more mails of donations if you want to see them, my paypal account looks like its dedicated to space odyssey, so i will get the full read out of this round and send it in here just to shut you up
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2006, 11:23:13 AM »

Your account luffy should be banned for these outrageous insults you keep throwing at ppl
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2006, 11:34:28 AM »

Insults? Once again, I never accused you of being feed, but saying the timing made it so you looked like the reciever of the feeding that WAS happening. I never said you were recieving the credits, nor am i insulting you or anyone else, except for once that I did apologize for when it was brought to my attention. You have presented proof that shows you were not recieving the credits from others, and that's fine, but we are trying to find out WHO did, and therefore we are mentioning people who look suspicious due to circumstances. If you notice, chicpea was also mentioned, but has not gone off the walls like you or bigbroni, merely stated "Hey, it wasn't me, but I hope you guys catch the person who it is".

And if I get banned for expressing my opinion and stating what may be possible, Bigbroni should too, for multiple attacks in other areas of the forum against Ducas and I.

chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 11:39:12 AM »

You know what dont you just hate sore LOOSERS especialy lil kids that spit thier dummies out over a GAME, Luffy i couldnt care less what you THINK on who cheated i dont need to prove anything to a lil KID. As i said before if Emi wants to check my account then Emi can. I dont need to cheat as im old enough to DONATE so carry on with your Sherlock Holmes impression when you actualy find out who did ltransfer creds let me know along with an apology for you accusations.

Chicpea (One P***ed off SO player) 11
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 11:39:33 AM »

Removed a post with too much information we don't really need.

I have read this topic and monkey, you should stop accusing and insulting the top players of Space Odyssey, as this is way low and is breaking every rule of fair play from our TOS.

It seems to me you stoped playing and are spamming the forum... that investigation you got there is an insult to the free nature of SO, you can not put commanders to the wall like that.

If you continue insulting people, I will have no choice but to ban the Monkey D. Luffy forum and the Seither game account. I belive you can be nice when you want to.

Topic locked.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 11:56:04 AM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: