Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 07:19:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Help me get Emi's attention guys..  (Read 11898 times)
Cpt. Relentless
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2012, 10:17:42 AM »

now we need main to be 10 people for DDAY 16
Report to moderator   Logged

clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 11:03:52 AM »

any opinions on elite? wat about seao does that still exist?

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2012, 01:04:40 PM »

We need 1 more borg XD

Elite sucks. Nobody plays. The guy in first is like 200x anyones size or something and quit ages ago. Sea-o idek anymore
Gazkul
Private

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2012, 02:57:02 AM »

I don't attack newbies. If I hit anyone all round they were experienced players. Nor do I use an alt to attack newbies. I have offered credits, and planets to new people starting out. I have given advice to several people who are now doing better then they were. I even took time to write a quick 'how to guide' for new people. I would love for the player base to grow here. It's the same ol' people, just under new names that play. I'm not here to make newbies quit.

As for, The Mechanic, everyone is entitled to there own opinion on this matter. Mines is, that I believe he is, Stressed. I have proof and that's fine for me. I won't be told otherwise. He's no newb, he had a planet up first, and knows how to play.

For people starting out, they should all receive a pm about the forum and a link to several guides. I think it would be a great start. I have seen new people ask for help on chat and they get no replies.

I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus, but Mythknight, and Catlady have attacked newbies since day one. They would power up, raid, board, whatever, reserve there ships and go offline. I don't think that is really helping new players out.
The Mechanic
Private

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2012, 03:09:05 AM »

Ask HK as to why I built the planet as fast as I did.
I had too many segments and he kept attacking me. I asked him why he told that was the reason. He told that there were 2 ways that I could get rid of them. Either let someone take them or build a planet. So I built a planet way too early.
That is why I had a planet as fast as I did.
Just ask HK.
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »

I don't attack newbies. If I hit anyone all round they were experienced players. Nor do I use an alt to attack newbies. I have offered credits, and planets to new people starting out. I have given advice to several people who are now doing better then they were. I even took time to write a quick 'how to guide' for new people. I would love for the player base to grow here. It's the same ol' people, just under new names that play. I'm not here to make newbies quit.

As for, The Mechanic, everyone is entitled to there own opinion on this matter. Mines is, that I believe he is, Stressed. I have proof and that's fine for me. I won't be told otherwise. He's no newb, he had a planet up first, and knows how to play.

For people starting out, they should all receive a pm about the forum and a link to several guides. I think it would be a great start. I have seen new people ask for help on chat and they get no replies.

I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus, but Mythknight, and Catlady have attacked newbies since day one. They would power up, raid, board, whatever, reserve there ships and go offline. I don't think that is really helping new players out.

As I'm in Gaz's alliance I can confirm his hits and how much he actually helps. Hell, he even offered me a planet XD
Cpt. Relentless
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2012, 03:19:49 PM »

Hey Coma, want a planet? 16

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2012, 04:44:51 AM »