Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 02:56:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Anomalies and Encounters  (Read 7027 times)
Nautilus
Private

The Fallen Angel

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »

something that really annoys me and i think is unfair to alot of ppl is when i find a really nice bio and theres an anomaly there, preventing me from getting it. usually its a small bio that the bigger guys probably can't see or at a station they probably never go to often anyways.

So my question is if we can do missions when anomalies are detected why can't we do encounters as well? I rarely ever see a bio in SO wars and when i do theres an anomaly...and if the fleets belong to say someone like tzarkoth,  i doubt he can see a 20 bill bio. So why not just change it so you can do bios and black holes and other encounters if not at least please give me a logical reason as to why not 1.

Well incase EMI ain't doing anything about it 2, maybe we should stop posting system fleets at all our station 15, this way everyone has access to encounters 12, I would agree 21 with YANKEE when he says its for the server, its really irritating wallbash when you come across a bio which is blocked by someone's 11 system fleet
Report to moderator   Logged

The Best Defence Lies In Maintaining Over-Whelming  Offence

Nautilus
POF
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: