Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 09:04:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wars  (Read 10966 times)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 01:42:19 AM »

Flaming is not permitted on the forums.

Also i did think it through, did i say add the cheap contracts? no, i said add things like the gold transport etc. etc.

It pays to read, but it pays even more to think before posting, look through, check it, and check it again, or you make pointless posts.

Edit: I admit i rushed into that one against my own advice

Add any special encounters that involve segments, and people on regular only seemed to max after the probes etc were added, the whole point of this is that there is so little to do on wars, and the bigger people just kill the little ones, right now I'm sat waiting for my mining facility to replicate the materials to build another, because every day someone else high on the ranking kills it, the only reason i stay on spaceo is because my friends are here and because there are no other half-decent (no offence to Emi) space based MMO's.

you just keep saying gold transports ect ect... no... the whole point for a wars server is a more simple server.. none of the faced paced maxing out crap from main, there is not little to do on wars there is plenty to keep you busy, you just must not know what to do, you can research planets, cloaking, stations, better disruptors and better stabalizers, you can do encryptions, scan for players to attack, do encounters.....plenty to do.. if you want gold transports.. like i said.. go to main.. they have no place here..
there is certain new things that could be placed into wars but certain things cannot, i wouldnt mind seeing the alliance suggestions finally implemented, and maybe an encounter that gives off a random resource,
but the incursions should never be here.. the items the aliens give off wouldnt be worth anything, or they shouldnt be worth anything, and people would just use the wormhole to jump to a different part of the galaxy for 0 turns
Report to moderator   Logged

lalelulilo
Corporal

Hmmm, what does this button do?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »

i have spent most of my time researching, Ive done contracts and encounters, and its bloody repetitive, and silence is right, how many players are there in the middle of it?
As i said before the whole point of this is to add more things to wars, i don't really care to much what, but there is £$%& all to do at the moment, also your grammar is terrible.

Live each day like its your last.
OMG I'M GONNA DIE TOMORROW.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 02:13:36 PM »

about as terrible as all these ideas you keep posting

Tsai Carnam
Private

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 02:20:54 PM »

Horrible ideas?

Lalelulilo is trying to contribute to the game and is very active with that endeavor, one can only hope that you try as half as hard as Lale.

I agree with Lalelulilo on the idea that the game is slightly repetitive, but the game is only as eventful as you make it. I also agree with the other side that the purpose of wars is to make it slow and hard to get more powerful, and I would say that is very beneficial to the development of my playing style in wars.

Lalelulilo, I would say that adapting to the style that wars is would be how one would develop their fleets and economies, and also create ideas like the NGU to better protect ourselves and etc.

And Cameron, try being a little more open-minded to some ideas, because they would benefit you as well.
AFB
Sergeant First Class

AntiChrist at your service.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 02:34:32 PM »

Not these ones tsai. They were not put in at the start, because on  this server its the whole point of not-having them. Sure, its repetitive, but so is life come to look at it. We already have one normal server, we don't need two, Im completely with cameron here.

And it will seem repetitive, if you never participate in wars 1

signature not found! Where is it?! Where?!?!?!

Tsai Carnam
Private

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 02:52:07 PM »

I know, I practically just said that, and I said because of it it forces us to develop new strategies.

And I participate enough in wars to keep myself very interested.

But I do agree that something random or exciting should pop up once in a while.

I'm on a different road 13
lalelulilo
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 02:57:58 PM »

Don't you mean not THIS one, as most of my ideas involve things that are in no server, and its true that people only comment if they have something against it, how about you lot actually do something instead of flaming others?

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 04:14:48 PM »

If we didn't get on here and tell people how bad bad suggestions are, someone might try and put them into the game.

lalelulilo
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 04:16:44 PM »

If people commented on the good suggestion's they might actually get added to the game, its a two way argument Cameron.

AFB
Sergeant First Class

AntiChrist at your service.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 04:42:28 PM »

And all we are saying, these are not good - and gold transports + incursions are on other servers, wtf?

signature not found! Where is it?! Where?!?!?!

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »

If people commented on the good suggestion's they might actually get added to the game, its a two way argument Cameron.
i agree... just havent seen you post a good one yet..

lalelulilo
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 11:03:34 AM »

looks to me more like you've never seen a good idea.

jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 11:37:40 AM »

the wars server DOES NOT HAVE gold transports on it. IT NEVER WILL AND SHOULDN'T
if it did, it wouldn't be the wars server anymore. a good idea... planets, warp equation change, new players starting with more - all good ideas.

sorry but this is not in any way a good idea

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
lalelulilo
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 02:49:04 PM »

jesus people, i said that wars needs more things, and that i dont really care what, try reading sometime.

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 04:41:11 PM »

no, no, no, you only mentioned gold transports.. read your own posts.. if you have ideas for other things post them, but you cant post a suggestion saying wars need more.. urrrr stuff... yeah stuff is what it needs... woo

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: