Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 11, 2024, 08:59:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 6503 times)
57thAirborne
Private

Gladiator Slicks and Cougar Gunships

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 10:01:03 AM »

i'm not provoking anyone, they choose to get mad at what they wish. I'm just stating exactly how things here work.

You got your fan art back, so no harm done.

And sorry about the rants, but emi would have found them eventually, you know that.

Actually, you were quite blatantly wrong, and if you really know "how things here work" then you would know that cam gets easily fired up, and you wouldn't have started a flame war over something you have very little to do with.
Report to moderator   Logged

57th Helicopter Assault
"Death From Above"
Never Forget...
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 11:04:53 PM »

its not a "flame" war. war is twosided, not one. I have not flamed back.

secdonly, I'm NOT wrong, i know how the credit system works here, I've been here much longer than you, so i know what i'm talking about.

and yes, cam gets fired up easily, but that doesn't mean i can't say what i have to say. he can either hold his tounge or let loose and eventually say more than he should and get punished for it. Cam is in charge of his own actions, i'm not going to tiptoe around his anger problems.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: