Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 08:10:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Server, site, etc.  (Read 2744 times)
glandimor
Private

Glandimor, The Sneaking Panther

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2010, 05:40:10 AM »

Hey, I had some suggestions. I searched this and couldn't find it, so please, no chewing me out cause someone else already mentioned it. (Yes, I have a little experience with these things! laugh)

My suggestions are these:

CO-OP Server: Why not start a CO-OP server, where you have to help each other to get lower or something. That would mix things up a bit, like the guy in 1st has 100 FP! lol!

NPC Server: Anyway, my other suggestion in start a single player server, with only NPC's on it. I think that would be cool, cause then I always win! Of course I know the odds of this happening is like one in the number 1 ranked players FP at D-Day, but oh well, I had to get it out!

Thanks for reading my long post, and maybe you guys could give some ideas so it has a better chance of success. And please, no negative comments for no reason, e.g. calling me a loser cause I won't PvP  thumbsdown , saying my idea won't work, unless you're an official, then you can, etc. Thanks again.

P.S. The NPC thing is still a suggestion, but I found out that there is a "No PvP" server, (apparently the main server. Hmmm... I'm smart 14) so....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 06:35:15 PM by glandimor » Report to moderator   Logged

"I do not have a forum sig pic cause I don't know how to put the !@$#% thing on." -Me

"Captain! He's alive!" "$@%!#, where did I go wrong!" -Who knows, but he ain't a captain no more!
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 01:18:05 PM »

I'm going to come out and say: Want coop, play PvE. Want to reach 100fp or lower, play on dday. Want to play vs npc's, don't play spaceo.
Report to moderator   Logged
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 01:20:49 PM »

Please edit your first post to use paragraphs will make people want to help you more if its not a giant wall of text.

Not getting your still killed every day is easy you use a stack of pships or powerships to put you in a nebula

Having 20% if your power killed is all it takes to get a Nebula if you have a fleet of pships out and you get attacked as soon as they get killed you should be put in a 24 hour nebula. There is more information about pships around here.

You also asked for a PvE server instead of Main which has PvE their is already one. When making a new account you have the option of joining  SOMain the one your on plating on right now I bet, the Wars server and the PvE server which disables all forms of PvP

The who can get to the lowest power kind of seems like an interesting idea their are a few issues with it that I can see right off the bat. I won't post them now but if anyone gets interested in it I may post them.
glandimor
Private

Glandimor, The Sneaking Panther

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 06:29:10 PM »

Thanks for the criticism, (I know, that sound weird) and I'll edit the post now that I have some time. I didn't know there was a no PvP server, so thanks for informing me about that, and the "lowest FP" thing could have some bugs, but hey, it's an idea!  16  And yes, I use Pships and no, I do not hate PvP, I would just like to have more options. Thanks again!

"I do not have a forum sig pic cause I don't know how to put the !@$#% thing on." -Me

"Captain! He's alive!" "$@%!#, where did I go wrong!" -Who knows, but he ain't a captain no more!
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 11:27:54 PM »

im going to say thins again..

NO NEW SERVERS!! LESS SERVERS!

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 02:51:26 PM »

there is a pve server and a "stopped updating 2 years ago" server...  look em up 1

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 01:00:38 AM »

which one did we stop updating?

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve