Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 07:06:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Fleet cost calculator update / mission difficulty 20% decrease  (Read 7744 times)
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 08:16:54 AM »

Me to I got 1/200 of the rewards I would get, dont wanna think about how hard I would be owned withotu cost calculater.
Report to moderator   Logged

Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 06:02:57 PM »

Ya, I really like the update emi.  1

Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 04:48:07 AM »

So you get 1seg/per 1million dollars on a contract?

You do a mission contract of 600million, the most segs you will get is 600?  FOr the same percent of mission.

Is this correct?
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 03:30:34 PM »

no, he means at 1%, and if you bothered to look when a 1% was higher then so many millions of credits, it was obvious, if not painfully obvious...  however, after 1% missions, the segments tend to leap higher then the credits do, like credits go off in a curved line upward (10 for 1%, 12 for 2% 15 for 3% 20 for 4%) but segments go in a straight line (10 for 1%, 20 for 2% 30 for 3% and so on)

at least, that's what the impression I got was...

oh and btw, without cost limit protecting you... what's protecting your fleets from tinyman fleets? with that risk in mind, this update becomes even MORE dubious... and btw, I believe the official name for this should be:
council protection:
  the council ensures all missions accepted will be winnable, excess fleets are taken care of by council armada, and thus do not engage your forces, however the great the fleets they take on, the more of your reward you must split with them.

has a very nice ring to it, I believe... especially when council goes into effect  13

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 03:32:33 PM »

yyeah i like that ars 1

WARS Account= Overmind
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: