Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 12, 2024, 11:39:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Space Odyssey: Shattering Fates available for purchase  (Read 23657 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 08:33:31 PM »

Willing to ship the books out? My brother owns a book store, he might be interested.

Yes, if he is interested, let me know via PM and I can get him a code that'll cut the costs of the books down by 30%. So he can order however many he wants from the site using the code, have them shipped to him, and then keep whatever profits he makes. Keeps the transaction process simple and clean, as I have no other way to accept money for orders right now.
Report to moderator   Logged

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 09:01:35 PM »

Ok, I'll look into it. Got a picture of what the book looks like?
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 09:23:10 PM »

Ok, I'll look into it. Got a picture of what the book looks like?

I have the full cover image, yes. The site should have a front cover picture up soon (they said it takes about 5 days or so for it to appear). Book's dimensions are 8"x5.25"x<1"

I apologize now for the epic size of the thing, photobucket refuses to make it smaller when i post the link >_<

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 09:25:00 PM »

Very nice. I'm liking it. How long is it?
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »

its 376 pages, but it has double spacing (I had requests for it, as it makes it easier on the eyes to read.) the cover prints darker than the image sadly, so the cover text is hard to read at times and doesn't jump out like it should. It's in the process of being fixed, so really, just makes the 1st run more valuable.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 09:31:18 PM by Seither » Report to moderator   Logged

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 09:31:58 PM »

its 376 pages, but it has double spacing (I had requests for it, as it makes it easier on the eyes to read.) the cover prints darker than the image sadly, so the cover text is hard to read at times and doesn't jump out like it should. It's in the process of being fixed, so really, just makes the 1st run more valuable.

Try making the text on the covers red perhaps?
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »

red doesn't fit the scheme of the book right. I've got a friend who's savvy in computer image designing, he's going to help me with the text, so no worries.

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009, 09:35:53 PM »

red doesn't fit the scheme of the book right. I've got a friend who's savvy in computer image designing, he's going to help me with the text, so no worries.

Hope it works out. Looks good though. And you get 90% of the profit from this?
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2009, 09:43:29 PM »

Hope it works out. Looks good though. And you get 90% of the profit from this?

no, i wish, lol. I get somewhere between 40%-50%, which is more than your average starting author gets off their books with a publisher.

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2009, 09:46:27 PM »

Ah well, money is money eh? I wish you good luck with this. Would hate for you to have wasted your time. wounded1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »

Ah well, money is money eh? I wish you good luck with this. Would hate for you to have wasted your time. wounded1

I'm not in it for the money really, I love writing and have always wanted to say I was a published author. now I am. Even if I only sell a single book, I'm happy. So no time wasted for me. Thanks for the luck though, and let me know what your brother says.

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2009, 09:53:28 PM »

Ok, no problem  wow
Qualopec
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2009, 12:54:44 AM »

Hey if you want I could redo the book cover for you so the planets aren't so stretched out and make the text more visible.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2009, 01:09:06 AM »

Hey if you want I could redo the book cover for you so the planets aren't so stretched out and make the text more visible.

Seriously!!?!?! that'd be amazingly awesome!!!!!!!!

Qualopec
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2009, 01:22:54 AM »

lol okay its needs to be the same size as the one you posted right? if not let me know and  I'll change the size or if you want anything else on it changed let me know.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 02:27:38 AM by Qualopec » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: