Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 04:01:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Join Space odyssey and upgrade to gold  (Read 23228 times)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2008, 02:00:10 AM »

and snooch this was not your idea, many people have has this idea before you and suggested this.. you get no credit, you get a kick to the face
Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2008, 02:05:01 AM »

cameron, he gets credit as it was this time that emi decided to listen. Many times an idea is suggested, shot down, brought up later by someone else and then accepted. Otherwise anyone past #2000 can't claim credit for any ideas because they were all suggested on the OLD forum in the 1st 1 1/2 years of SO when there was no galaxy (which we suggested being added like, 20 times before it was).

Snooch gets credit from bring the idea back up and getting it implemented, stop being sore about it and let it go.

jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2008, 06:48:50 AM »

actually i posted this in 2 separate areas before. and it wasn't the post that made emi decide to listen. it was actually my message to him showing all 3 posts, including this one of course, that made emi decide to post in the most recent one.

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2008, 07:58:48 AM »

jessie, i have brougth ideas before emi's attention as well, and he implemented them. It doesn't mean you get to claim credit for it. Obviously he liked how Snooch wrote it out and thought it up, maybe Snooch said something different, or maybe Emi jsut likes Snooch better. Age old rule, credit goes to whoever posted the topic emi said he was implementing it in. That makes it Snooch's add on to the game, regardless if how many times it was posted.

AFB
Sergeant First Class

AntiChrist at your service.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2008, 08:07:43 AM »

Actually, credit goes to emi first of all for its he who does the work on implementation, then to all the people who brought up the idea. Like that, I can't take full credit for planets, even though E posted in my topic 16

signature not found! Where is it?! Where?!?!?!

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2008, 08:10:24 AM »

AFB, emi usualy gives donation bonuses/ect to those he takes ideas from and implements. emi is always auto-credit, but for the sae of who he'd give the bonus to, it's who he posted the reply in. and didn't you recieve a bonus for him implementing your idea? i swore you did. could be wrong though.

Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2008, 08:55:54 AM »

Actually if everyone reads the 1st 3 posts of this topic you will see it was constructive team work in the suggestion of the trial, snooch raised question of more gold players, I suggested free gold trial and Jessie the 1 week. Not to mention that the subject had been raised before. 
So really everyone that makes a positive suggestive comment gets credit even if the idea doesn't get implemented. ( a bad idea can lead to a good one!!)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2008, 09:29:35 AM »

but then emi would have to backtrack through EVERY post ever made to find anyone who contributed to implementation. Thus, it's simply whoever was the last person to post the topic in which the idea was suggested and that emi replied in about implementing. Saves confusion and people fighting over the reward.

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2008, 01:15:16 PM »

see seither thats why i didnt care for you too much.. your too cocky here... snooch talked like a 4 year old so he wrote it up so emi would listen.. yeah thats right.. ahem no.. a few people brought this up to emi before snooch made this attempt at a well put together suggestion, which would be in the wrong section if it was a suggestion, he gets no credit, you do not know all, 2+2=5

jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2008, 02:52:16 PM »

actually emi replied to me that he was going to put it in before he ever posted in this topic  wow

and i believe that the credit should go to the first person to bring it up. lesser credit to those who either edit the suggestion or make it more widely known. look at ur history text book, thats how they do it

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2008, 03:43:58 PM »

could you guys please stop argueing about credit and contribute to the topic?  16

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2008, 03:50:13 PM »

okay.. the origonal topic was nothing about a free gold.. snooch said tell your friends to buy gold.. okay.. im gonna go tell a friend.. end of conversation

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2008, 05:29:04 PM »

*rolls eyes* We're not the history books first off, and secondly no, they give major credit to whoever gets said thing done/created, and minor to the rest. reread your history books.

but i'd love to tell my friend to get gold, only they all quit.

Snooch
Private First Class

live free die well my brothers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2008, 02:42:43 AM »

lol i started this post to see if it contributed to something in my affiliate program thast y i did it and then thankz to some othere ppl like dz and jess it turned into something great and now new ppl get some gold exp and want to play and have fun just like the game was made to be just a fun game...... it's just a GAME 4  wow big deal i say all the credit is to emi because he created this game and lets others play without paying so emi ur the best and have a good life  1 6 17
Snooch
Private First Class

live free die well my brothers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2008, 02:45:22 AM »

cammron stop being a little girl that dosent get wat she wants and get ova it ok have some fun lol 7
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: