Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 12, 2024, 11:04:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: RNW's withdraw from the TH RT War  (Read 35175 times)
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2007, 11:15:08 AM »

Then you should have had full marines on your ships,not my fault you didn't  Opps 
Report to moderator   Logged

deezee66
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2007, 11:49:06 AM »

I guess i only do take pships 19

Defender waylain16 (#63455)

Engaged Units
Fleet Name    # of Units    Attack    Defence    Hitpoints
Bad Battlefrigate    ??????    6.198.251.047+    0+    10.704.752.015
Bad    ??????    10.004.218.723+    0+    17.193.148.411
Bad    ??????    4.304.231.123+    0+    7.217.092.238

Engage

Assault Note

NightShadow(#45215)'s ASN Heavy Cruiser Thermopylae fleet engaged waylain16(#63455)'s Bad Battlefrigate fleet on the battlefield.
The fleet ASN Heavy Cruiser Thermopylae did 2.793.475.248 damage to fleet Bad Battlefrigate.
NightShadow(#45215)'s ASN Heavy Cruiser Thermopylae attack failed.
The fleet Bad Battlefrigate did 5.461.278.997 damage to fleet ASN Heavy Cruiser Thermopylae.
waylain16(#63455)'s Bad Battlefrigate attack failed.

The fleets close into transporter range...
NightShadow(#45215)'s fleet ASN Heavy Cruiser Thermopylae is sending a boarding party to waylain16(#63455)'s fleet Bad Battlefrigate
The boarding party killed 1.555.555.555 enemy marines and suffered 513.333.333 casualties.
waylain16(#63455)'s fleet Bad Battlefrigate was captured.
First Officer reporting: Arrgg! They fought like lions and detroyed everything, all 3 exploded in the fight

NightShadow(#45215)'s ASN Heavy Cruiser Sophia fleet engaged waylain16(#63455)'s Bad fleet on the battlefield.
The fleet ASN Heavy Cruiser Sophia did 1.748.448.568 damage to fleet Bad.
NightShadow(#45215)'s ASN Heavy Cruiser Sophia attack failed.
The fleet Bad did 2.325.980.853 damage to fleet ASN Heavy Cruiser Sophia.
waylain16(#63455)'s Bad attack failed.

NightShadow(#45215)'s fleet ASN Heavy Cruiser Sophia is sending a boarding party to waylain16(#63455)'s fleet Bad
The boarding party killed 0 enemy marines and suffered 0 casualties.
waylain16(#63455)'s fleet Bad self-destructed.

NightShadow(#45215)'s ASN Heavy Cruiser Agnostic Prophet fleet engaged waylain16(#63455)'s Bad fleet on the battlefield.
The fleet ASN Heavy Cruiser Agnostic Prophet did 1.057.647.029 damage to fleet Bad.
NightShadow(#45215)'s ASN Heavy Cruiser Agnostic Prophet attack failed.
The fleet Bad did 1.302.460.338 damage to fleet ASN Heavy Cruiser Agnostic Prophet.
waylain16(#63455)'s Bad attack failed.

NightShadow(#45215)'s fleet ASN Heavy Cruiser Agnostic Prophet is sending a boarding party to waylain16(#63455)'s fleet Bad
The boarding party killed 3.392.000.000 enemy marines and suffered 1.360.000.000 casualties.
Boarding party failed.

Assault result

waylain16(#63455)'s 3 Bad Battlefrigate are destroyed during battle.
waylain16(#63455)'s 1 Bad are destroyed during battle.
You boarded waylain16(#63455)'s fleet and mothership.
You destroyed waylain16(#63455)'s 4 ships and lost 0/3 ships.

Primary Objective: Destroy 10% of the enemy while losing less percent of the armada then the enemy.
Your attack was successful and you gained 0 segments, while destroying 0 segments.
waylain16(#63455) lost more power than you during battle.
(+3500 Exp)

come up and hit me Nighty laugh
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2007, 02:18:18 PM »

ow cmon nigty- come up higher so i could pay u back for last round 13

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2007, 08:28:24 PM »

I can't wait to kill your 100 bil ship.

Shows how little you know of the game if you think that building a single 100 Bil ship will make much of a difference.

gun_bandana

you'd be amazed how big a difference 1 ship can make bad guy. and considering you've only got 4T power, you have very little room to talk. You know less of this game than ninja obviously to be that low this late in the round while playing seriously. I've 1T without any ships, and I'm not even playing seriously, or often.

So before you talk trash, I advise you learn what you're talking trash about. All you're doing is showing how ignorant a player you really are.

deezee66
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2007, 09:25:33 PM »

Shows how little you know of the game if you think that building a single 100 Bil ship will make much of a difference.

gun_bandana

you'd be amazed how big a difference 1 ship can make bad guy. and considering you've only got 4T power, you have very little room to talk. You know less of this game than ninja obviously to be that low this late in the round while playing seriously. I've 1T without any ships, and I'm not even playing seriously, or often.

So before you talk trash, I advise you learn what you're talking trash about. All you're doing is showing how ignorant a player you really are.

badguy is just a part time player not even doing missions so know what your talking about before opening your mouth and inserting your foot
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2007, 06:39:23 PM »

gun_bandana

badguy is just a part time player not even doing missions so know what your talking about before opening your mouth and inserting your foot

funny, I'd imagine he could tell me this himself deezee, and i've been watching him when i get on. Part time or not, he is showing ignorance talking smack like that, as are you by talking smack for him. Man, I hope SO hasn't been mostly degraded to a bunch of ignorant smack talkers, that'd be pretty sad.

deezee66
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2007, 06:50:07 PM »

i told you he's only here part time since his real life responsibilities have increased and btw you confused billion with trillion
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2007, 07:07:10 PM »

i told you he's only here part time since his real life responsibilities have increased and btw you confused billion with trillion

Ya, i noticed that, lol. Thanks for pointing it out though.

But I only play like, a couple hours a week, if that sometimes, and I'm not that far behind him. So it's obvious he doesn't quite get what he's talking about. not trying to be rude, jus stating the facts. If he was like,  in the top 20, then i wouldn't say anything, caus ehe probably does, but as is, he's just being ignorant.

And I don't even want to HEAR about real life responsibilities...I'm sitting on top of a job, homework, parents going through a divorce, college prep, SAT prep, ACT prep,  and a girlfriend. He can't be any busier than THAT. I have to give up sleep time just to log on here a bit.

BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »

Mr. Luffy,

Unfortunately, you are the one that has shown up suddenly out of nowhere and shown everyone how dumb and ignorant you are, especially picking up topics that have been dead for weeks.

And yes, a single 100 bil ship will make no difference if he builds it, puts no marines on it and has no idea how to use it or defend it. I could easily take out that ship with pships with a 20 bil (or smaller) ship. Also, he would not have been able to attack me as he would have been too powerful (he was too chicken to attack anyway), while I would have been able to get to him.

Also, in response to your post about me flaming Frank the Moderator (another dead topic). Frank is at war with us and therefore should not be moderating that topic regardless of whether he ruled in my favor or not (and I did give him credit for being objective). In real life, for example, no judge would sit on a case where they have any kind of interest.

Also, go check your logs and see what kind of activity I have had on my account since you are so good at checking logs.  I am busy in a real life job making a helluva lot more money than you could ever imagine. You don't need to have all kinds of personal problems in life to be busy.

So, I suggest that you go back to all your problems in real life and leave us alone and stop demonstrating your stupidity and ignorance.

BTW, if I had logged on here and read your crap, I would have responded earlier.

gun_bandana

« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 09:58:09 PM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2007, 12:55:26 AM »

Mr. Luffy,

Unfortunately, you are the one that has shown up suddenly out of nowhere and shown everyone how dumb and ignorant you are, especially picking up topics that have been dead for weeks.

And yes, a single 100 bil ship will make no difference if he builds it, puts no marines on it and has no idea how to use it or defend it. I could easily take out that ship with pships with a 20 bil (or smaller) ship. Also, he would not have been able to attack me as he would have been too powerful (he was too chicken to attack anyway), while I would have been able to get to him.

Also, in response to your post about me flaming Frank the Moderator (another dead topic). Frank is at war with us and therefore should not be moderating that topic regardless of whether he ruled in my favor or not (and I did give him credit for being objective). In real life, for example, no judge would sit on a case where they have any kind of interest.

Also, go check your logs and see what kind of activity I have had on my account since you are so good at checking logs.  I am busy in a real life job making a helluva lot more money than you could ever imagine. You don't need to have all kinds of personal problems in life to be busy.

So, I suggest that you go back to all your problems in real life and leave us alone and stop demonstrating your stupidity and ignorance.

BTW, if I had logged on here and read your crap, I would have responded earlier.

gun_bandana

oh...if I wasn't a moderator...

First, I've been here WAY longer than you small fry, and I knwo a lot more about this game than you, so can it. Just because I haven't posted recently, means nothing. I shadow the forums and keep up with them. See my post count? Ya, highest in SO. I still hold soem of the top spots on the forum. and as for in game accomplishments, I've been in a war with the entire galaxy, Lead and co-lead fairly successful alinces, which spawned amazing players that are still active, held my own against some of the best, and earned the respect of some of the best players to ever play, active or inactive.

Secondly, I never mentioned any logs, merely that i've noticed you on when I get on, which, granted, is not insanely often. I'm not saying you're on all the time, merely that you're on enough to be  higher power if you are playing seriously.

Third, I don't care if you are in a war with Frank or not, he is a moderator, and therefore should be treated with respect. We're mods because we can look at issues posted on the forum that involve people we are in conflict with, and given the information we have, make an unbiased opinion. I knwo you apologized for flaming frank, I'm merely asking you keep a civil tounge with mods in the future.

Fourth, watch your language.

Fifth, all ninja said is that he was saving up for a 100B ship. He did not mention marines or anythign else. If he leaves that ship defenseless, yes, destroying it is easy. But a single ship can make a big difference if used properly. Wither ninja does know how to use it right remains to be seen. And by your statement that a 100b ship will make much a difference, you WERE showing ignorance, as stated, a properly defended 100b ship can make quite a difference, expecially as the game now focuses on galaxy play rather than PvP.

Sixth, a topic on SO isn't "dead" until 2 months have passed, and the only topic that was is in report abuse, where I am a MODERATOR and therefore excluded from said limitations, as my job is to keep track of that area with Franks help, though for the msot part it's just me. And this topic's last post was on Nov 26th. wither i qoute from frather in the topic matters not, the topic was active it hasn't been "dead for weeks".

Seventh, by the fact that you are bragging about all this money you are making, means you're probably lying, and I don't care how much money you make, I'm a writer/novelist, whichever you prefer to call it. If I make money, i's because people want to read my writing. Odds are a 16 year old makes more money working at Mcdonalds than I do, not a big accomplishment there buddy. And even with a job, you can't be as busy as i am, as to play the game, i have to sacrifice a good chunk of my sleeping time. Never said you weren't/couldn't be busy, just not as busy as me. You're just trying to pick a fight for no reason there.

Eighth, I never even mentioned any logs of activity. No idea where you got that from. Only logs i would have reference where the ones you posted in the report abuse topic. Only emi has access to the games logs, for security and fairness reasons.

As for my crack at deezee, even if he is your leader, I assume you don't need someone answering for you, whatever the situation may be. I'm sure you are more than capable enough to respond to me yourself.

So, overall, yes, if shadow fails to defend properly, his ship is pointless, otherwise, that ship could be all he needs to set in motion a slot in the top 10. Bigger game plays have been made from lesser moves, I've been around to see them.

So, no offense meant, just trying to point out your statement was showing ignorance. I'm sure your a fairly good player if you had a lot more time, hell, we all would be, but that's part of what seperates the good from the best.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2007, 06:53:29 AM »

this is a dead topic and requires no more responce I am gona lock this topic.  and please fellas let this drop.

thank you very much

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: