Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 02, 2024, 09:11:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ships gone mission  (Read 2723 times)
Spayed
« on: July 17, 2006, 10:32:24 AM »

hey guys

i reserved all my power ships so i could go and do some higher % missions, after i reserved them all i went to do some missions, my attacking ship had gone missing, i looked 2 c if i had reserved that aswell but i hadnt, and it had not been destroyed in hte missions i had done b4, i wana no if any 1 else has had something like this happen, cause im just confused about how a ship can just go missing like that.

Spayed
Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 06:26:17 PM »

check the new fleet logs, click View Logs, then Fleet logs, then find the fleet and look over it. Send an ingame message to e(#1) if something is wrong and I will look over it, thanks.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 11:40:05 PM »

LOL, great job Emi, you put that update in JUST in time.  LOL

now what else are you cooking up in that room of yours  21  lol

*sends James Bond (aka 007) in to investigate, along with superman for good measure*

what's that?  couldn't get in?  oh well, guess I'll have to wait like the rest of us 10

anyway, ya, E JUST put that feature in, and I guess you may be the first to have to use it, not just seeing what it does.

by the way, while on that subject, I thought you said it was going to show the fleet's experience, but when my fleet turned wannabe, I didn't see any mention to it or anything, I don't think.  meh, I'll just check it out again, make sure.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 02:15:18 AM »

now, if only it would tell us when the crew members throw parties...................

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: