Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 03, 2024, 02:44:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: question  (Read 3028 times)
Revan
Lance Corporal

In game name- Jace

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2007, 05:14:37 PM »

you did say that this server never resets right? If that's true how are you going to handle donations are they always going to stay low or are you going to slowly build up the reward and then drop it back down? And how are you going to handle the fleet power, every round people get maxed out on the SO server. Will they be able to do it on the war one too, or will it be unlimited. If it is unlimited wouldn't it be a little mean for when new players join because it would be next to impossiable for them to ever get on top. How are you going to handle this?
Report to moderator   Logged

~You should know by now... I can't die.

~Forgotten Ancients- With us the fate of the galaxy rests...
thezerg
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 05:36:54 PM »

There won't be maxing out. The max out limit will be there because that is how the server computer is limited. But no one will max out. It's just not going to happen the way the missions and whatnot are set up. The main way to gain power is to attack others so people will be fighting and useing resources rather than hording them

a helpful website for noobs ~ http://cotaspaceo.17.forumer.com/
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 07:06:20 PM »

Exaclty, the ballancing features in SO WARS will ensure a lifetime of gameplay whitout any fear of maxing up. Read the project details and you will understand. As for the noobs, well they will have to join an alliance and park their mothership in a station defended system, or fly in bliss with the 5% chance of beeing attacked if someone actually wants to waste 3 turns on them 1

Preject Details:
http://forum.spaceo.net/index.php/topic,2496.0.html

P.S.: I've learned a thing or two from SO previous rounds too  laugh
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 07:17:45 PM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

~kempy~
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 07:25:59 PM »

theoretically it is posible to max out but the requirements would be outstanding to get there

I shut my eyes in order to see
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: