Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 16, 2024, 01:01:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The secret Alliance of Remfer's Stance  (Read 2855 times)
Remfer
« on: January 29, 2007, 06:19:39 PM »

My alliance [unnamed] since it is only me so far, is whatever i feel like.  Our allies, are TH, G-Unit, and FA, whether they want to be allies or not, they are the only people that i can trust completely.

Our enemies - None
Report to moderator   Logged
Remfer
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 06:21:44 PM »

BIG CHANGE: WE ARE SOON TO BE AT WAR...although i'm not that worried, even if they become the top 12 in the next week so what...right now i have the most buissiest week you've ever seen...i have a deadline by next friday to finish my movie for on the lot, and if i become one of the 16 finalists then i won't be playing much...
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:43:47 PM »

well good luck on that movie thing

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Remfer
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »

i probably won't become one of the finalists...after all it's 16 out of millions and i'm only a kid...but even still, the age limit is 13 so...
Remfer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 06:31:18 PM »

QUTOE FROM SILVERTHORN: stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

Why is it that the majority of alliances being started now all seem to follow the - "We are peaceful until you mess with us, then you will regret it".  pistols

For a change it would be nice to see an alliance that says - "We will attack you  gun_bandana and attack you  until we GET BORED and feel like stopping."  death

They might not get very far  drunk but it would be nice to see.  17

Godd luck with it though, Hopw you can make it past the ones who will no doubt be messing with you.  cheers

"Lamma Lamma Lamma Lamma Lamma DUCK"  lol_sign

Ok, sure i'll do that...LD50 is now a: we will attack u and attack u until we get bored, then we'll go shopping alliance
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: