Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 03:31:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The new round!!!  (Read 3492 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: April 01, 2007, 08:31:59 AM »

Great ending for a great round, congrats to everyone that made it to Top 10.

I'm writing this while we wait wait for the servers to reset, there were a peak of 94 online commanders and the servers didn't had any problems, awesome indeed.

Those are the updates for the new round:

- Science Interface, oposite to the Items Interface, used to research technology mostly for The Second Genesis Project.
- The Second Genesis Project, conquering The Galxay by building and upgrading space station, building mining facilities
- Make sure you enable you mothership AI when you build the new structures, as the interface for each structure is kind of complicated, and the AI will explain it
- Cloaking and scanning technology, a Space Station can cloak the freindly fleets and motherships in the vicinity of the star with the space station in. Anomaly is detected if the station cloaks fleets and structures, if there are no fleets cloaked, the structures and invisible until someone has eachough scanner tech to see them.

- Our donation paypal is now in my name and Space Odyssey business name, the old email works too for now.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 10:06:20 AM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 08:52:03 AM »

The reset took longer then expected, and actually reset again after 10 minutes.
There were no problems otherwise, as everything was reset properly again. Better to clean twice 1

God Speed commanders!
Report to moderator   Logged

drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 08:53:44 AM »

everything seems good..wish you would have replied about my ships being destroyed :(oh well...you should raise donation for cp then it has been in past since it takes more cp to do things now..congrats to my alliance on getting 6 people in top ten..a new record.

Peace And Happy Hunting
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 08:58:55 AM »

Sir Emi..i was looking at mothership missions and i dont see the max fleet power thing on em..a new change ?

Peace And Happy Hunting
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 09:22:20 AM »

Nah, the encounters and galaxy missions have max power, those things always had only reward...

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 09:30:26 AM »

Ok, here's another one:

- When a new commander joins, he gets 500 turns + turns in minutes since round started, up to 5000 turns to use, to make up for the head start of the others. Of course their max is still 3k, so they need to use them fast, but they go really fast while exploring...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 09:51:07 AM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Dont blame my main
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 05:44:51 PM »

I love that new update Sir Emi, it might attract some more players.
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 10:18:57 AM »

I always struggle for turns at the beginning of a new round...

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: