Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 02:13:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SO Main: Planet combat  (Read 2850 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2010, 05:38:08 PM »

Planet Combat

- On a successful "Raid colonists" attack, when determining the chance to rebel, base planet capacity was used. This was a bug and it has been corrected so it uses total planet capacity.

added:
- If failing a conquer attempt on a planet and killing 25% or more of the colonists present at that time on planet
  and if remaining colonists are 15% or less of planet capacity, the planet will enter rebellion for 24 hours
  This means that on the last conquer attempt the attacker has to bring enough marines to defeat the colonists in order to conquer the planet. If the colonists win this last stand the planet will enter rebellion.

- added info to see when the planet enters rebellion in planet combat and attack messages
Report to moderator   Logged

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 05:55:47 PM »

Thank you for the fix, and update, Sir Emi.

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
CHICKEN ON A CHAIN
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 08:58:58 AM »

well this is good but i have had this happen to me 2 rounds ago and i just said my bad luck. To me it seems some are looking for every excuse to have things changed so they can play and compete in this game. as i'm not playing a different game as than they are i'm just playing at a different level.  and this is not directed at arkan 777 or wes it's just that it seems alot of people are saying you need to change things so they can compete. in all it's still just a game  12
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 02:01:42 AM »

thats a crap update

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 05:01:09 AM »

Oh emi will update anything akran and them ask for because they are donating.. even if its poop updates... but he doesn't care about anyone that doesn't donate... never has

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 07:52:55 AM »

hmmm so u mean if i donate he will do what i say??

akran may i borrow some money please?

emi i want my planet to never be able to be taken cause im a complete noob and i want the game changed so it works for me cause im such a stupid f**k**g git i cant learn how to do it the way everyone else did?

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: