Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 20, 2024, 05:02:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: *sigh* Emy knowingly breaking ToS  (Read 5712 times)
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2011, 04:53:25 PM »

emy(#120) made a successful attack and mannaman 15(#15) lost 1.313.382.972 fleet power.

Herein lies the issue... If he had, in fact, scouted me with his "emy" account, I would have immediately unreserved my pships and protected my mains. However by using an unknown alt, he hid that is was him and was able to board and destroy my fleet.
This issue has been addressed by you, Emi,  before and is a KNOWN ToS violation, as he directly used one account to benefit the other. He cannot use the excuse that he did not know, as he admittedly reads the forums daily and has read the thread where highlandknight just did this on SO MAin and got busted. (I will even go so far as to say, that he was unafraid in doing this as he read the forums and knew NOTHING happened to highlandknight for doing this.)

Here are the logs...

emy(#120): i wanted to hide him wahhh
emy(#120): haha
emy(#120): i meant to scout you with emy but i accidently did it with thor

His excuse here that he wanted to use his Emy account to scout is simply his way of trying to protect himself because he KNEW this was a ToS violation. I know this because when he scouted me, his Emy account was NOT EVEN LOGGED IN. Thus it is impossible for him to have been confused as to which account he was on. So now we have him breaking ToS, then trying to cover it up via excuses...

Attack ON you   Remote Attack - Board
Full Report   emy(#120)   1.313.455.472   132.268.738   2011-08-04 16:27:27

Attack ON you   Remote Attack - Regular
Full Report   Thor(#683)   0                9.593.015.523       2011-08-04 16:12:42

---Wes

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:57:05 PM by mannaman15 » Report to moderator   Logged

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 05:06:32 PM »

emy(#120): cause if it was i really didnt mean to
emy(#120): was that alt abuse even though your ships changed?
mannaman 15(#15): you're the only one dumb enough to scout me.

your ships changed aswell. you had a pships up the first time and the 2nd time you only had 2 ships.

First Attack

i cant show because thor doesnt have gold but emi can look only had 10 fleets of ships with 0 attack/defense/hp

Second Attack

Defender mannaman 15 (#15)   Hide

Engaged Units
Fleet Name # of Units Attack Defence Hitpoints
Person who sells themself for money ship 27 ?????? 17.478.614.014+ 0+ 39.697.635.968
Person who sells themself for money ship 26 ?????? 11.734.286.678+ 0+ 26.485.505.089

Show Defender Armada

Engage   Hide

Report to moderator   Logged
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 05:08:50 PM »

... what's your point?
My lineup can change 15 times. Does not change the fact that this is a ToS violation.
You scouted, saw i was protected. Then you saw me drop totally down to a power where I could have only had supers.
But as I said, that is neither here nor there, as you still broke ToS, and still did it knowingly so.
---Wes

Edit for DP:

Also, I would rather see something like a 14 day ban here than my ships replaced. As a 14 day ban would be long enough so that he thinks twice before violating rules next time, but not so long that he is totally out of the round.
---Wes
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:45:44 AM by mannaman15 » Report to moderator   Logged

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 05:23:10 PM »

i didnt think i was violating the rules since your ships changed. now i know i have and will learn from it. has i have been playing for 6 years. and never had an offence before then i believe i should have no punishment. and if you are gonna ban me then give me a days notice or so to say my goodbyes
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 05:27:30 PM »

*Correction*
You have never been CAUGHT for violating before... but with how often you use 'secret' accounts, I have no doubt you've done this before.
CrackerJack
Emy
Thor
who else ya been hiding?  21

Also, this has happened MANY times in the past 6 years, so as I said before - ignorance is no excuse for violating the rules.

If you rob someones house, then get caught and say to the Judge "well i've been living in this country for 16 years and never done anything wrong before so I shouldnt be punished"... You're still going to be punished.

Suck it up Emy and accept your punishment like a Man. You're not a little kid anymore, you have said so yourself.
---Wes

forumemy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 05:41:13 PM »

Limitations     
        (I) The maximum amounts of accounts per person
   You may have multiple accounts only on those circumstances:
   You do _not_ use your accounts to help one single account.
   You may _not_ finance a lower power account with a higher power one in order to do damage to lower people using the higher account resources     
   You do _not_ use your multiple accounts to attack one single target. Your accounts may _not_ help each other in any way. You have to play each account as a single entity to ensure the fair play as opposed to your fellow commanders. The multiple accounts should not be used in any way that would have any connection with another account of the same person. This includes taking advantage of the superior power of a higher account to help or facilitate an action of a lower account or otherwise.

nowhere does it say if the persons ship changes what happens. and emi can check my history here. and if Spaceodyssey does not take into account my past 6 years of good records then i dont want to be here anyway. if i get banned for this i am not coming back
SuperXD
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 05:57:24 PM »

Wes you have 3 accounts in the top ten just chill and i have no doubt that you have used more than one account to kill someone
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 06:13:07 PM »

You do _not_ use your multiple accounts to attack one single target. Your accounts may _not_ help each other in any way. You have to play each account as a single entity to ensure the fair play as opposed to your fellow commanders. The multiple accounts should not be used in any way that would have any connection with another account of the same person. This includes taking advantage of the superior power of a higher account to help or facilitate an action of a lower account or otherwise.

What about this goes over your head?

SuperXD, My having multiple accounts in top 10 is a result of HARD work and donations. That has absolutely no baring on this situation nor my reaction to it.
And no, I can honestly say I have not used my multiple accounts to break the ToS. Feel free to have Emi check that if you feel the need.
---Wes

SuperXD
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 06:21:40 PM »

I have been hit by at least 3 different accounts of yours so idk what your talking about

also wes this round is 2 weeks in and if he gets banned for 2 weeks then the round will over last round was only a month
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:30:03 PM by SuperXD » Report to moderator   Logged
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 06:39:35 PM »

Show the dates of my attacks. They will be nowhere near within a 24 hour period UNLESS they were counter attacks.

SuperXD
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 06:43:39 PM »

i was talking about the beginning of the round
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 06:59:25 PM »

you double posted earilier you broke tos i should report you

and if i do get banned for something as silly as this and looking at my spaceo history that is clean. then i dont really care as my school starts tommorrow and was still thinking if i would play. and that would just help me confirm to not play.
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 07:39:10 PM »

I'm gonna have to be on Wes's side for this, because too often alt ABUSE goes unrecognized.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 08:50:08 PM »

i know it is wrong now but i didnt know it at the time of the attack. i even asked if it was. i looked on the forums and didnt find anything about if he had changed ships so i am sorry.
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 08:58:37 PM »

changing ships has nothing to do with this. It's not like he's a new player as soon as he changed ships....

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: