Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 12, 2024, 08:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: new encounter  (Read 4431 times)
monkey12321
Private

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2006, 07:06:21 AM »

i think they should have a new encounter called space station or somthing that gives u marines so say if u had a 1b space station u will get 70% of ships resupply
marines post ur thoughts here
Report to moderator   Logged
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 09:10:17 AM »

lol what do you do when u got full marines?? i dun like this idea, mostly cause i take advantage of other suckers using little to no marines at all. thisll ruin some of the tactics, as one no longer will have to think of marines, as u just gotta do some encounters n ull be full of it =S

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 12:49:23 AM »

70% would be to much, i dont know something more like 1/2% for like 3 bil and it maxes out at like 30 bil power with 10%.. but still % i dont know mabey be better if its more like a 3 bil encounter give you 10 bil marines (automaticaly disperased amongst ships that arent full).. humm

Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 09:33:04 PM »

Maybe, The max encounter for the marines would be 30billion, and the max marines you could get form it would be 30billion, since you higher ships you get the higher he needed marines you would need to fill them. ANd you got to pick which ships the marines would go on, and you could sell the rest, or osmething. FOr 5 credits a piece so you could also make a little money.
monkey12321
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 02:23:49 PM »

70% would be to much, i dont know something more like 1/2% for like 3 bil and it maxes out at like 30 bil power with 10%.. but still % i dont know mabey be better if its more like a 3 bil encounter give you 10 bil marines (automaticaly disperased amongst ships that arent full).. humm
that would do
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 10:10:53 PM »

umm... how do I put this? oh, what can I say?  oh yes...
just do a gold transport mission and use those credits to buy those marines, you lazy person you.
laugh

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 02:30:22 AM »

lol_sign How about making it where you can train workers to be marines. Lets say 5 workers to become 1 marine and it takes 5 days to train. To make things better(worse?) you have to have enough biofarms to feed marines as well as workers. As the game is now, biofarms are only for workers and growth, the marines starve on the ships. This should make things more interesting to me if you get stopped from buying marines because you dont have enough biofarms, ie. cant feed'em cant have'em. icecream

So if you decide to train 5 billion workers into 1 billion marines, if you dont have enough workers to keep the farms producing food you cant train/buy marines as you dont have enough food to feed them all.  2

Makes sense in my head but I think I forgot to type something down. 21

To make things even more complicated, if you are in negative growth for too long and your workers are dying, the workers rebel and start destroying segments. 4

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 06:21:25 AM »

Lmao, that's a very intresting idea silverthrone, but it seems like an ok one to me. Nice thoughts. Props for that laugh lmao.
monkey12321
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 08:27:32 AM »

it would be up to emi what the % u get will be i just whant to know if its good
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 01:19:40 PM »

umm.....why bother with a marine encounter, or waste workers like that? 5 workers =1 marine, 1 credit=1 worker, and 1 credit=1 marine, do the math......just use some credits to get workers, and quit being lazy people, sheesh.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 02:49:15 AM »

on this subject, I would like to be able to put a % of my base credits to resupply marines.  you know when you buy a new ship and dont have the credits to fully supply the ships.  This way you could set the amount of marines you want on your ships and then the amount of your production you what to spend on marines till they reach that %.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: