Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 03:28:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Busted...  (Read 18676 times)
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2006, 10:28:08 AM »

And the moral of this saga is DONT CHEAT then there's no need for posts like this and emi having to run round trying to slap naughty people on the wrist. In my view Lamma did get off lightly n no doubt probably wont be the last time either. Having a mod abusing a loophole dosnt exactly look good for one, and why on earth do u need to cheat when there's so many ways to rise in the rankings without the aid of a bug/cheat/loophole.

(steps off soapbox)

Chicpea

Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2006, 12:58:11 PM »

ok, lamma, fist, i read all the posts, and it was mentioned several times that the exploit was encountering 0 ships. Wither that is true or not doesn't matter. As for getting your mod powers back, it might be a while, Sir Emi said he'd give me mine back once he wrote a guidline for moderator behavior or something like that. I'd assume if you get yours back, it'll be afetr that.

As for this bug, I looked into it, asked some people who used it, and it isn't a bug at all. It's always been there. There were several people using it LAST round, so I have no clue what the big deal is, but Sir Emi must know what he is doing, so maybe it's something to do with the strategy, who knows.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2006, 10:52:03 PM »

oh like i really new i was useing a bug?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: