Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 03:44:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Busted...  (Read 18669 times)
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2006, 10:35:21 PM »

actually it is very reasonable that the ships with alotta attack and no hp could survive. 17. they killed all the ships or be all be killed thats  why you needed 10 fleets.........the firts post i posted was what i mailed to emi , maybe more detailed ikr, and im still waiting for a reply
Report to moderator   Logged

WARS Account= Overmind
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2006, 05:21:19 AM »

all this was before the new calculator update and if you try it with it it no longer works 1 ive tried

Uhh... No I did it after the calculator.. 3
I've tried it too, and you probably know the big hit I just got which I posted, well, I'm stubborn I never learn my lesson, I'm already doing 50%'s as I post this 16 laugh

Greetz, ABI

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2006, 05:59:01 AM »

Thank you ARS, I told lamma probably the only reason why he was the one who got punished was because he had moderator powers at the time, has set examples in the past for other players. And very well knows missions that easy for that high of credits are non-existent. And also has probably been around longer then most of the people who abused this bug. So they weren't for sure if that was a part of the game or a bug.

Cause they haven't been around long enough to know. And lammalord you knew very well that something like that does not exsist. I'm surprised you of all people should have known not to to that. I don't feel sorry one bit for you losing your moderator powers. Maybe Emi will find a different person who will not abuse the system and report any and all problems to him.

Of course you probably got passed your little set back, but I doubt it was all on your own. Maybe a little outside help?
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2006, 01:07:15 PM »

i asked emi and told him that there was more than one person doing this matter of fact probaly about half the people in the ranks 20-100 were doing it.. well something like that... but (if i reamber right) he told me he only punished me beacuse i was the one to gain the most off of it...

and i dont know what i lost my mod powers due to it.. geese i didnt know useing 10 fleets of swarm ships with alot of attack in a misison was against the rules...

TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2006, 02:19:17 PM »

Uhh... No I did it after the calculator.. 3

im talking about the 10 fleets "exploit" not using regular ships, i was online when emi made the adjustment and was the 1st to notice it no longer worked.

WARS Account= Overmind
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2006, 05:36:44 PM »

So whats going to happen about this exploitation of a game bug??? and whats happening to the players and alliances that are using it??? or are they just going to get a smacked wrist and be allowed to get on to the next bug?

Constant use of these bugs is ruining the game as most of you would agree, well except for the people who cant play the game and have to use them but honestly there should be a more severe consiquence than just the loss of a few bill, not reporting a bug is cheating, and its funny how these people seem to be the ones complaining the most about donations lmao ( i guess its ok for them to use bugs instead ) I personally dont see the point in playing a game if your going to exploit loopholes, still i think more severe punishment should be handed out especially seeing as there are people who enjoy playing without cheating, but seeing someone post sir emis in game mail and using it as some type of trophy is just a joke
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2006, 07:14:01 PM »

i dont think lamma thinks its a joke from what i can see as long as money is based on lvl and not power there will always be a way around it.but for now the problem has been solved im pretty sure at least

WARS Account= Overmind
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2006, 08:56:57 PM »

ya, wait there was a problem? my problem is that i was the only one punished, i think that everyone useing the bug should be punished, not just me... or people will think they can get away with it, and just find some other way to use a bug...

Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2006, 10:18:37 PM »

Well, you insist on saying that other people are using this bug Lamma. If you "know" they are, then turn them in... confused

Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2006, 11:44:28 PM »

Lamma execpt the fact your the only one who got punished no one else will ever be punished unless they have found a bug and abuse it again.  You were the chosen one to get the smacked in the face no one else was, you were the example to show what happens when you abuse the system. I suggest you stop complaining man and if you know people who are abusing the system turn them in, don't say the same ole' poop over and over again I really don't think any of us care.  When you say "other people should be punished" They haven't get over it.

And who cares if 80% of the people used that bug you got punished. End of story.  ANd you sure did take advantage of that bug quite a bit as well. *tisk tisk* That's why you're losing respect. Child games like this. 
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2006, 12:38:45 AM »

i never had much respect, becides the point that i attack alot..

ya well the only other person i knew was doing it for sure already confessed and sent a msg to emi, and so far he has gotten no reply and was completly ignored..

not like a care anymore its really been to long to do anything...

Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2006, 04:37:17 AM »

Yeah, Maybe Emi, doesn't wanna deal with it anymore, what's done is done, nothing changes. 
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2006, 05:15:09 AM »

Well, one thing I have learned while playing this game is that if you want ANYTHING done you gotta be persistent & consistent. If you message emi on a consistent basis, he has no choice but to answer you.  19

Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2006, 05:31:32 AM »

When I ignore people sure the hell works good 1
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2006, 08:53:33 AM »

Emi just never reacts.