Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 07:54:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: First impression?  (Read 13382 times)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2007, 03:18:27 AM »

well ya.. bases are killed easy.. its not really only the people with gold accounts though... i designed my own ships to kill bases with
Report to moderator   Logged

Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2007, 01:37:17 PM »

I meant anyone with 20Billion can kill bases.

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2007, 03:29:26 PM »

thats why you need to research your station defences/offences. and if you want to attak more people try researching your warp disruptors.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2007, 10:39:00 PM »

You read my first comment right. I already stated that after investing alot in research the improvements are non existant.

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
SlayerX
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2007, 07:12:22 PM »

meh only tech you need to investe in

are either cloak or subspace scanners and maby missles nothing else will save your bases.

all you need is 1 ship that has enough hp to take the stations attack then you need to make 9 ships that stay below the leadship and do enough attack to kill a station.

so in short just keep stacking Cloak and no 1 will ever find your bases. unless your more of a fighting type then you invest in scanners and start searching.
and seeing this round will gone on forever maby the tech should offer more then they do now.

even if you were to rech up to 70% absorb you could have gotten 3lvl of extra cloak. just have to look at it any base on a good site can make 5bil+ a day more if you upgrade the mining tech. the big cash flow makes the station upgrades useless since the ships are growing faster in power then you can rech techs.

thats how i see it but im still enjoying Wars server its a cat and mouse game some people think there hunting you all they dont understand your growing in secret.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: