Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 05, 2024, 04:32:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A planned Dday  (Read 8179 times)
J-Bomb
« on: March 22, 2007, 11:44:42 PM »

I have spoke to several members and leaders about getting a fresh new round started.

The concensus is that it is needed.  I spoke to FTP and Lamma and they want it to start.  They are happy to get it started at the earliest, Monday evening 26th March, (UK) time GMT. Which is when they are happy to join Dday.

Okay we know LOI are too chicken to join as they have already said theydon't want it.  But if we are all together on this then they can not stop us.

Because at the end of the day, whether you get in the top ten or not a fresh round will start and most people want it.

So lets join forces and stop LOI getting their own way, just by making it happen they will be beaten.

Best of luck everyone (except LOI)

J-Bomb   

rifle punk
Report to moderator   Logged
deezee66
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 11:53:28 PM »

May the members LOI be infested by the fleas of a thousand camels!!!! laugh
J-Bomb
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 12:04:19 AM »

A single ant is useless against a man, a man is useless against a million ants

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 12:25:42 AM »

ill join around 6-7 pm (pacfic time) tommrow 1 when i get home

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 09:45:55 AM »

HOW IS THE NEXT ROUND GOING TO BE ANY DIFFERENT?  FREEKIN NOOBS.  IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE.  I am neither for or against..but if ANYONE thinks a new round will make a difference in ANYTHING...please enlighten me on how and why. 
Otherwise let the new round commence so we can start a fresh batch of accusing others of cheating and betrayal.  Take it from a card carrying idiot..you're all idiots.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 10:13:59 AM »

New round will give some of the newer players a chance to make a difference.

I'm in if we can get the numbers to not get ambushed again.

pistols gun_bandana mf_laughbounce2
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 10:16:41 AM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 10:29:55 AM »

The new round will be no different..

Same old cheaters/abusers/Backstabbers and general a-holes will be playing.

Makes no odd's to me if DDay comes n goes.....

Chicpea
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 10:47:52 AM »

FYI  the TH does not care eitehr way about DDAY.  However,  let it be known,  if durning DDAY you are zeroed and offline and not a member OF NAW  the TH will take all segs and workers from any and all including eachotehr under these guidlines.  IF you attack a member of the TH and they are not zeroed and offline that will be considered a breaking of truce or alliance or what not and that will make your alliance a target for zeroing.  NAW and TH have a cease fire through this DDAY, and the TH will not break that cease fire even if the above conditions are met.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 10:59:45 AM »

Well they think the difference DDAY will make is that LOI won't have so many high ranked players...but guess what, all of these guys made it this high this round, most of them are great players, what makes you think they can't get that high again? and again?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 11:18:23 AM »

Yes plz do another failed d-day, i could need some more workers  12

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
J-Bomb
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »

most of them are great players

any one can use a credit card and bugged ships
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 04:08:16 PM »

J-Bomb, I will donate next round...lets end that next round now then.  Those commanders who do not like people donating, please delete your account right now.  I am sick of the whining and crying about donators and cheats. 
If you dont like it leave..and soon.  As much as a few would like to dictate their views and opinions on the majority, the few always forget they have options.  If you dont like whats being said on a TV show, instead of bitching, try turning the channel.
Donation is here to stay, bugs are here to stay, people who take advantage of said bugs will always be.  As I said I could give a rats arse about D-Day..just dont be so freegin naive as to think next time it will all be good.
But please, start it again, as Soppe said , more workers!!  Last D-Day attempt (you guys were played like a viloin by the way)  I got over 4 trillion workers.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
J-Bomb
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 04:55:35 PM »

MrT

You have totally misunderstood my direction with the message I left, so I will put in simpleton terms.

But first of all, I won't leave and I think itis brilliant that someone can provide a service that people like and are willing to part with their cash to enjoy it more.  But what I am on about is that it is annoying when there are bugs, and quite rightly so there will always be bugs and cheats, its the way of the world that we live in.

But what I find frustrating and probably many other players, whom are not privalegded to excess cash reserves and credit cards is that some players whom are, can and do take advantage of it.  Ok fair play to them.  At the end of the day Sir Emi has to pay his bills and put food on the table for his family like we all do.  I play with my heart and try to learn as much as possible in each and every round I play.

Donating for the few extra turns, credits yer, you have to do it sometimes but I do feel sorry for the people who can't, I'm sure you can agree with me on that point surely.  Also it is usually the players that can't donate are usually the players that are good players, but get beaten at the post because of the lack of finance.

But everyone has their own views.

deezee66
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 09:08:00 PM »

J-Bomb, I will donate next round...lets end that next round now then.  Those commanders who do not like people donating, please delete your account right now.  I am sick of the whining and crying about donators and cheats. 
If you dont like it leave..and soon.  As much as a few would like to dictate their views and opinions on the majority, the few always forget they have options.  If you dont like whats being said on a TV show, instead of bitching, try turning the channel.
Donation is here to stay, bugs are here to stay, people who take advantage of said bugs will always be.  As I said I could give a rats arse about D-Day..just dont be so freegin naive as to think next time it will all be good.
But please, start it again, as Soppe said , more workers!!  Last D-Day attempt (you guys were played like a viloin by the way)  I got over 4 trillion workers.

Tim, I have always respected you but you got a little off subject here but as for dday i think we had quite a few players who took a break early in the round and we need to reset everything in order to balance everything out. 12
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 11:08:48 PM »

For those who still oppose DDay but are looking forward to game improvements, it seems as if Sir Emi will not be releasing updates until 2 weeks into new round and that to me is a good reason to start over as I am getting weary of doing clicky clicky missions every day as the only way to get ahead (or stay even) in the game.

e(#1)
2007-03-23 22:49:05
Re: Game update?

Yes, it will open up research, galaxy management building and setting production plans for your buildings while you're away, and more cool stuff 1

The update is in the works, should be done in the first two weeks of the new round, that's when it will be implemented.

Sir Emi
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: