Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 05, 2024, 12:06:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Another backstabbing alt  (Read 6415 times)
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2007, 06:19:47 AM »

Well so it seems that this round has been one hell of round for backstabbing using alts..

Cheers kryo for attacking my member or u got an excuse ur finger slipped or maybe ur kids did it maybe the family pet had a go on ur comp....

Or is it i just need a bigger alliance logo..?

At least i know who Serenity can trust...!!!!!!!!!!

2007-03-15 00:59:14
Scout fleet detected!

Scouting party identified as belonging to superscott(#35941).
The enemy could not locate your secret base.

2007-03-15 00:59:20
Scout fleet detected!

Scouting party identified as belonging to superscott(#35941).
ALERT! The enemy located and scaned your secret base.

2007-03-15 00:59:30
SECRET BASE RAID!!!

superscott(#35941) tried to raid your secret base.
superscott(#35941) destroyed 39700 of your ships and lost 0 ships.
superscott(#35941) raid was successful and you lost 34892553098 workers and 680932456 stashed credits.
Your forces suffered a terrible defeat.

Chicpea
Report to moderator   Logged
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 06:27:39 AM »

thats kryo the one thats so honrable even attackimg serenity
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 06:53:03 AM »

Its about time the mains were made to pay for what an alt does, ive seen posts in the forum about superscott and his foul mouth at losted, midnights had a chat ban from sir emi on one of his alts because of his foul mouth, its time to get a little tougher on these so called respected commanders start making their mains accountable for their alts, in my opinion its still their hands typing the crap
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 08:58:43 AM »

It seems Kryo is attacking Serenity as he cant attack TheDarkness. How sad n bitter players have become in this game....

Frank it seems ur teachings of honour are a lil missing in some of ur players...

Chicpea
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »

it would seem that the time has come to implement an idea from earlier rounds.  In addition to the existing alliances, there would be an option to create 'federations of alliances'.  Whaddya think, pro-alt vs. con-alt for control of the galaxy.....it might create more opportunities for war and create a clear line for beliefs.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 11:27:16 AM »

I dont think its so much a case of pro alt or con alt, its what they are using their alts for to get away with, the use of bad language in chat just so their main accounts dont get banned is wrong...

There should be an option so that sir emi can make an example of the person not the alt
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 02:18:31 PM »

The whole point of alternate accounts is so you can do with them what you may not be able to do with a main, is it not?  If that is the case, then alts should be treated as seperate entities.  And while attacking your main's enemies with your alternate is maybe somewhat childish and underhanded, it's still within the boundaries of the game.   Now, abusing the chat is entirely different... I agree with what you say regarding that TheDarkness, and while the person typing may claim that they are doing what their main cannot, it is still essentially them, and they deserve to be muted at the very least for it.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 03:14:19 PM »

Alts in general is a silly thing sheesh. Their always there to make trouble.

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 06:43:52 PM »

Well alts have many purposes. They can be used to scout for encounters. Join an alliance that you don't wanna put your main in. Play a second account. Or just trying new designs, most people would not automatically think alts area source of trouble. I can believe these so called Legends, always make some d**n problem arise everytime something new or different happens, If you were so called better you would work through the changes instead of crying about it, with words.  And an alt shouldn't be part of the main. It might be the same person. BUT IT"S NOT THE SAME ACCOUNT!!  Therefor why punish more then one account? When banning the alt is sufficeint enough. And darkness why is it you want mid banned so much?   Everyone really needs to grow up if they think hell or d**n is a bad word.  It's not like you see The F word anywhere. Or anyone being called a female dog. SO relax and play the dang game. WHy does everything have to have drama in it.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 11:15:41 PM »

you cause trouble with an alt, your caseing trouble with every account 1

poeple sure didnt like it when i attacked with slimy duck or skum bag..

BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 12:59:17 AM »

At Risk Takers, we have taken much pleasure in sqooshing this particular alt due to attacks on us and it will continue be attacked upon sight  12
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 03:40:49 AM »

lamma I didnt like that part of you saying you were going to finace them with your main, before it was against the rules.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 03:37:06 AM »

The whole point of alternate accounts is so you can do with them what you may not be able to do with a main, is it not?  If that is the case, then alts should be treated as seperate entities.  And while attacking your main's enemies with your alternate is maybe somewhat childish and underhanded, it's still within the boundaries of the game.   Now, abusing the chat is entirely different... I agree with what you say regarding that TheDarkness, and while the person typing may claim that they are doing what their main cannot, it is still essentially them, and they deserve to be muted at the very least for it.

At one point char, this was the case, however, people stop playing that way. Alts are now used as hitmen, designed purely to bad mouth people and attack your main's enemies to protect yourself.

I say it's high time alts were banned and prohibited and anyone unable to give evidence showing that it is not them playing the other account has both accounts banned. While this may inconvience some and even prevent others from playing, it will go a long way to start solving some problems we've had since round 3.

Lord Kyuubi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 07:48:56 AM »

I agree with BadGuy on that, its fun to squish someone. Also doing the same for a couple of people that keeps attack RT members

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 09:06:53 AM »

hmmmmmmmmmm why do i want midnight banned squank??? let me think hes one of the biggest if not the biggest abuser of this game, while were on that so are you, didnt your ships names get taken away for their rascists names and wasnt it you who claimed you could hack sir emis site to see how much people donate??? oh right i still have the mails on that lmao, yes i believe something more should have been done on this latest scam of so, to all of them not just midnight...

Dont try and make things personal just because you got a ban for telling people you were going to hack this site, your such a pratt...

The language midnight used in chat was not just slight it was abusive but again because it was his alt sir emi did nothing except ban the alt, seperate entity in the game agreed, when you use it to bad mouth people in chat there has to be a line drawn somewhere
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: