Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 16, 2024, 08:10:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: G-Unit's Stance  (Read 32443 times)
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2006, 08:08:27 PM »

ok, I'm actually posting in this thread, so you all must already know something is seriously up, just from seeing I posted something in this thread... LOL.

anyway, this is a message someone has given my alliance: (out of goodwill alone, I shall take out their name)

-----------------------------------------

XXXXXXX(#XXXX)
2006-07-29 17:29:24
Hostile Actions

Hello, I have received messages from enzosis that nightguard has been attacking him. Tell nightguard to stop or things will start to become extremely violent. I promise never to attack anyone in G-Unit as long as they don't attack us. I am sorry that I have taken all of my rage out on you. You seem to be a very nice guy, but you must make sure that peace between us is maintained. Tell your alliance members that I will attack them all and not stop until they are completely wiped out, if any type of attack occurs again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ok... there are some SERIOUS prblems with this message, and I don't just mean that because maintaned was spelt wrong.

Hello, I have received messages from enzosis
1:  this is about attacks against enzosis, so why he is not delivering this message? at the very least he could try to speak for himself, but as far as I know, this is the only message sent.

that nightguard has been attacking him
2: my alliance and this alliance are truced, last I checked. attacked HOW?  if you mean bounty, how can you expect my alliance members to know who all is in your alliance if I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT PERSON.

Tell nightguard to stop or things will start to become extremely violent
3: this is saying to tell nightguard to stop attacking... WHY CAN YOU NOT TELL MIGHTGUARD YOURSELF?  maybe it is because you were explaining your counter against nightguard... except instead of nightguard, you hit duke instead? maybe you already ran out of counters?

I promise never to attack anyone in G-Unit as long as they don't attack us
4: don't make promises no one can keep.  it is almost impossible to completely stop all attacks whatsoever, ESPECIALLY with the bounty system the way it is. and especially when you already most likely generated more counters yourself then what nightguard did.  again, I don't know.

I am sorry that I have taken all of my rage out on you.
5: again, why bring duke into this when it was nightguard?

You seem to be a very nice guy, but you must make sure that peace between us is maintained
6: again, WHY are you sending this to duke, if nightgaurd is the one who did it?

Tell your alliance members that I will attack them all and not stop until they are completely wiped out, if any type of attack occurs again.
7: for your information, we have done quite well being attacked non-stop by up to 3-4 major alliances at the same time...  this almost makes me want to tell my alliance members TO attack you, just to get your head back where it belongs.  barring cheating and DDay, there is NO way whatsoever to bring an entire alliance down like youd escribed, so you are going to be warring against us for a pretty long time.

that would be it... except:
8: ok, maybe it is because you are his alliance leader, I could understand why you sent it instead.  but why would you not send it to me, either?  that's like telling a grunt (no offense, duke) in ana rmy to stop, while trying to leave the commanding officer totally unaware of the situation.  it ISN'T going to happen like that.

9: upon hearing of this Nightguard HIMSELF has messaged you back, tryign to explain that HE DID NOT KNOW, and that he will stop attacking your alliance members, as long as he knows they are in your alliance.  so far, NO REPLY WHATSOEVER.

if you know what I'm talking about, then I hope this makes it CRYSTAL clear.  a message, and actions like this, will help START wars, NOT prevent them.  almost the only actual worthwhile thing in this entire message that helped whatsoever to duke... was the part about telling his alliance.  and that was it.  so WHY did you not simply message either me, or nightguard, and save all this confusion?  in fact, WHY have you not talked to or responded to the person WHO ACTUALLY DID THE OFFENSE and going so far as to REFUSING to do so?  last I checked, the people in question are a secondary alliance, I hope the leader of the main alliance sees this as well, and sees my frustration as well, and considers it carefully, as I would not want someone who did something like this as a leader of one of my alliance's unless there were other reasons involved. ESPECIALLY a training alliance.

IN SHORT:
IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT TO EITHER:
1: THE PERSON HIMSELF
--OR--
2: SOMEONE IN CHARGE OVER THEM

NOT SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS NOW ATTACKED FOR SOMETHING HE DIDN'T DO, AND HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF.

hmm...  planet G_Unit...  I like that 1  where all the parties are.  once a year.  lol
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 02:25:40 PM by ars68 » Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2006, 04:23:26 AM »

ars I have been led to beleive that midnight in not playing for a few days.  I have been lead to believe that he has someone baby sitting his account.  now that you mentiond that I remember him saying something about take a holiday.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2006, 06:04:12 AM »

I have not seen midnight on msn for a few days indeed.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2006, 11:19:03 AM »

well, that post was made before I messaged you the first time, but now that it is cleared up, yes, I will (and already have) removed it.  it has served it's purpose, and so it is gone.  (that way I'm not double posting either  laugh )

anyway, as I said, everything is cleared up now.  no, I had no idea you were on vacation, part of the reason why I messaged light as well, to make sure nothing like that WAS what was happening.  I can't blame you now, especially when luffy had that same problem before, someone babysitting his account starts trying to cause wars and such.

hmmm...  planet peace 1  I might keep that one in mind  13

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2006, 04:08:32 AM »

Glad to hear ars. You seem to be a nice guy.  19

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2006, 10:08:59 PM »

portion of chatroom dialogue recorded on alliance board:

----------------------------------------------------

wes-ulchia(#22576): gunit is a bunch of lames
thezerg(#33603): why do you hate gunit so much?
wes-ulchia(#22576): **** g-unit
wes-ulchia(#22576): wes-ulchia(#22576) made a successful attack and ars68(#1432) lost 52.062.750 fleet power.
Is it just me or is he just acting like a real phat.

----------------------------------------------------

AND: (including quite possibly 50+ attacks on me alone)

cbilcliff (#4203):
-----------------------------------------------------
wes-ulchia(#22576)
2006-09-03 12:29:08
ATTACK!!!

wes-ulchia(#22576) attacked your from deep space.
wes-ulchia(#22576) destroyed 0 of your ships and lost 19170 ships.
wes-ulchia(#22576)s attack failed.
wes-ulchia(#22576) fleet was no match for your forces.

(+3355 Exp)
------------------------------------------------------

in response, I have decided to see just how 'phat' G_Unit has really become...  I don't know what alliance wes is in right now...  but they can be sure very soon their alliance will start receiving some attacks of their own.  let us see just how weak you really thought me and G_Unit to really be.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2006, 05:29:29 AM »

Wes is in skumdump I think.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2006, 08:14:51 AM »

i will shoot you if you think that bastard is in my allaince, i dont need another war..

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2006, 08:42:38 AM »

Srry Lamma, I will correct my fault.

200             L wes-ulchia (#22576)     9682     0                     30.789.464

He is in The Blood Angels
  The Blood Angels are are an elite group of people.We are ruthless,vicious. We are not a peaceful alliance if u stand in are way u will be destroyed.we will attack if provoked or unprovoked.Attacking one of us is not a good decison we will strike back with everything we have. Please do not underestimate us we are a force to not be fucked wit.

any one wishing to join send a request. but u must be ready to attack if need be newbies welcome we shall look over u

bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2006, 03:53:05 PM »

the bloody angles (or what was thier name) are a group of poor sucks trying to get up in ranking with the methodic of a street gang ... well maybe I should fund a police force ... is that legal?

w/r bb
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2006, 08:41:46 PM »

thank you for your help.  somehow I scouted top 20 to top 300-400 almost and never seen him once, don't ask how I managed to do that, anyway, looks like it's time for war.

Demitrious Ducas
Lance Corporal

I can't say anything making this image any better!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2006, 08:21:49 PM »

The hit heard round the Galaxy

Assault result

wes-ulchia(#22576)'s 1 Blood Raven are destroyed during battle.
You boarded wes-ulchia(#22576)'s fleet and mothership.
You destroyed wes-ulchia(#22576)'s 1 ships and lost 0/4 ships.

Incoming transmision!
Thank you for your help commander, you have been awarded 40,128,000,000 credits and 100,000 experience bouns.
wes-ulchia(#22576) lost more power than you during battle.
(+3500 Exp)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2006, 06:34:15 PM »

nice hit ducas.

Update: G-unit is now at war with the following alliances: Dreadlords, Salonikowo, Flying Monkeys, Murphys law, U.M.S., Space Balls, and Revival of Shadows. Anything you hear different is a lue unless confirmed by me. Thank you, that is all.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 06:36:13 PM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2006, 10:23:16 PM »

wow, alot of war, enjoy

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2006, 01:55:10 PM »

were at war :s... well ya coulda told me... oh well ill give my people instructions to kill any G Unit near them 1

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: