Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 17, 2024, 10:45:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: fed up  (Read 13303 times)
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2008, 11:19:38 AM »

i come back and play again and now people are moaning about the aliens i think its a great update just cos some are not doing very well they say its just like boarding emi take it away next round get over it its awsome and if i can get ftp acount to first in two days anyone can do it so quit moaning and play and i vote the aliens stay emi 1
Report to moderator   Logged
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »

I think they are a little overpowered but in general I like the update.........but then I would, as it is working well for me :-P
ninjastrike40
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 11:50:22 AM »

Keep the ailens, i want to blast them. i can not believe people want these things out of spaceo, ailens rock!

Winning a forum argument is like winning an argument with your mother.
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 12:08:18 PM »

i think the aliens could be good, but people are moving way too fast with them. i dont really play on the main server so i wont interfere tho.

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 05:31:23 PM »

Don't like the aliens, bad addition. Growth is too fast, it makes all other income sources obsolete.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 06:28:01 PM »

it's not true davey, some people got way ahead in the first 48 hours when the aliens/probes were ridiculously easy to get and got a great advantage. i quit after making 500 bill in 5 minutes w/ a 7 bill fp lead. i thought it had to be a bug, unfair, and would be reset. i never thought e would do something so unfair. it is not something anyone can do or don't you think we would? this update is not the same as it was the first day or the second. it is impossible for anyone who did not get the initial advantage to catch up or even compete with those who did. the only way the rest of us could possibly catch up would be if we could afford to buy unlimited turns and time to use them. i know what i'm talking about, ive been experimenting extensivly and talking to a lot of other people. it is also stupid because now that is all the game is. there is no point to the whole rest of the game. it all might as well be deleted and renamed alien hunt.

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 07:08:47 PM »

also davey - you say anyone can do it. fine,mail me,  i'll give you the pass to my account and lets see how far you can take it.?   1   then you will know that there is a huge problem.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 07:13:47 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 06:56:23 AM »

i agree i love the update, its different 2 boarding and i think it wuld b stupid 2 even change it, its a great update emi dont listen 2 complainers like losted and the others keep it the way it is 13

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 06:58:52 AM »

Downscaling rewards would be better as then you can choose again how you wish to play instead of having only 1 way.

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 07:09:01 AM »

i dont think they need 2 be downsized

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 08:58:04 AM »

you like maxing out in a week? lol..

were is the old Space Odyssey, the one i fell in love with.. it was so simple...

A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 09:28:25 AM »

I admit that they give too much..

Might I suggest that either they get downpowered, or the pinpointers get removed from the aliens AND market! as people will just use alt to achieve pinpointers and then sell them on the market..
I myself think it's a good plan (the 2nd) as you'll be happy with a few pinpointers, and if you wanna do the mission 10 times it costs alot of turns, so yu have to sacrifise a bit to do them 1

Greetz, ABI w00t2

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
deezee66
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »

you like maxing out in a week? lol..

were is the old Space Odyssey, the one i fell in love with.. it was so simple...

I'm with Lamma on this one but maybe for slightly differant  reasons. Two long years ago when i started playing it was about the thrill of the hunt. We only had commander contracts and that was it. Now with all this other stuff we are distracted enough to where we have forgotten what it's all about. We need more fighting and not like wars where you have to hunt your target down.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 09:36:45 PM »

yes.. and all the attacking has been taken out because of galaxy attacks.. people using lower members or alt accounts to neb themselvs.. ive been saying it for ages.. take out galaxy attacks or put more restrictions on them

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 12:42:42 AM »

yes.. and all the attacking has been taken out because of galaxy attacks.. people using lower members or alt accounts to neb themselvs.. ive been saying it for ages.. take out galaxy attacks or put more restrictions on them

Can someone please mail / pm me a detailed describtion on how you neb with the galaxy attacks and any other methods that would help a lot in stopping self nebs, thank you.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: