Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 07:49:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ship with no guns shoots at dead ship  (Read 6220 times)
Imihir
Private

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2006, 09:49:33 AM »

Here is a battle result from me, my ships do  not have any guns and are used to board ppl. He has 2 fleets, both get destroyed. then they resurrect so they can fight again against my other ships then they get damage, don't know how though except if I just flew into them and I missed the baoprding but just mashed my ship in there's as I dont board him aswell. (I will check for damage on my ship if they got damage during when they mashed themself in the other ship.

Invader Imihir (#10566)

Engaged Units
Fleet Name    # of Units    Attack    Defence    Hitpoints
XXX (protection of my ships)
XXX (protection of my ships)
Boarding Heaven 3     1     0     0     11428044403
Boarding Heaven 2    1    0    0    11428044403
Imrpoved Boarding Hell 2    1    0    0    7714317045

Defender boisetomiami (#11444)

Engaged Units
Fleet Name    # of Units    Attack    Defence    Hitpoints
R.E. Tyler dream 1    ??????    17620810899    82479000    16842000000
lotsa little gun group 1 1    ??????    69123    1539    20011

Assault Note

Imihir(#10566)'s XXX fleet engaged boisetomiami(#11444)'s R.E. Tyler dream 1 fleet on the battlefield.
The fleet XXX did 0 damage to fleet R.E. Tyler dream 1.
Imihir(#10566)'s XXX attack failed.
The fleet R.E. Tyler dream 1 did 9176918316 damage to fleet XXX.
boisetomiami(#11444)'s R.E. Tyler dream 1 attack failed.

The fleets close into transporter range...
Imihir(#10566)'s fleet XXX is sending a boarding party to boisetomiami(#11444)'s fleet R.E. Tyler dream 1
The boarding party killed 500.000.000 enemy marines and suffered 140.000.000 casualties.
boisetomiami(#11444)'s fleet R.E. Tyler dream 1 .
Officer reporting: Arrgg! They fought like lions and detroyed everything, all 2 exploded in the fight

Imihir(#10566)'s XXX fleet engaged boisetomiami(#11444)'s lotsa little gun group 1 1 fleet on the battlefield.
The fleet XXX did 0 damage to fleet lotsa little gun group 1 1.
Imihir(#10566)'s XXX attack failed.
The fleet lotsa little gun group 1 1 did 220322042 damage to fleet XXX.
boisetomiami(#11444)'s lotsa little gun group 1 1 attack failed.

The fleets close into transporter range...
Imihir(#10566)'s fleet XXX is sending a boarding party to boisetomiami(#11444)'s fleet lotsa little gun group 1 1
The boarding party killed 500.000.000 enemy marines and suffered 140.000.000 casualties.
boisetomiami(#11444)'s fleet lotsa little gun group 1 1 was captured.
Officer reporting: 47687 ships taken, 19275 exploded in the fight

Imihir(#10566)'s Boarding Heaven 3 fleet engaged boisetomiami(#11444)'s R.E. Tyler dream 1 fleet on the battlefield.
The fleet Boarding Heaven 3 did 33684000000 damage to fleet R.E. Tyler dream 1.
Imihir(#10566)'s Boarding Heaven 3 attack failed.
The fleet R.E. Tyler dream 1 did 0 damage to fleet Boarding Heaven 3.
boisetomiami(#11444)'s R.E. Tyler dream 1 attack failed.

Imihir(#10566)'s Boarding Heaven 2 fleet engaged boisetomiami(#11444)'s lotsa little gun group 1 1 fleet on the battlefield.
The fleet Boarding Heaven 2 did 1339976582 damage to fleet lotsa little gun group 1 1.
Imihir(#10566)'s Boarding Heaven 2 attack failed.
The fleet lotsa little gun group 1 1 did 0 damage to fleet Boarding Heaven 2.
boisetomiami(#11444)'s lotsa little gun group 1 1 attack failed.

The enemy armada was destroyed.

Assault result

boisetomiami(#11444)'s 2 R.E. Tyler dream 1 are destroyed during battle.
boisetomiami(#11444)'s 19275 lotsa little gun group 1 1 are destroyed during battle.
You boarded boisetomiami(#11444)'s fleet and mothership.
You destroyed boisetomiami(#11444)'s 19277 ships and lost 0/5 ships.
47687 ships from boisetomiami(#11444)'s lotsa little gun group 1 1 fleet captured during battle.
Your attack was successful and you gained 16 segments, while destroying 30 segments.
boisetomiami(#11444) lost more power than you during battle.
(+3535 Exp)

Imihir(#10566) made a successful attack and boisetomiami(#11444) lost 1.520.410.684 fleet power.
Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 08:08:49 PM »

ok, I have studied this and everyhting is correct except combat did not end when it should, they were not tagged as destroyed. It seems to be in the same spot, the boarding successful spot.

The two killed fleets could not do any damage, as they were destroyed, however they sustatined fictional damage due to beeing destroyed.
It seems they were taged as destroyed after the 3 and 4 fleet, and the 5 fleet did not fire.

I will correct this bug, it's not a major problem since it did not affect the end result.

Thank you for the feedback.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 08:02:08 AM »

Oh, so now we're getting minor as well as major bugs? Did the world like, flip upside down in my absence or what?

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 06:53:56 PM »

luffy posting again? ya, I suppose it is going upside down 16 

you know, technically, this isn't even a 'game' yet, it is a game in progress, and we are all testing it.

personally, I don't like the fact how it is starting to fall into that category of games that 'the more you time you spend, the better you are' because not everyone has hours on end to spend on it.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 10:15:54 PM »

im also starting not to like the 'more money you donate to turns the faster you get, way quicker than any other donations' to.. i mean look at broni, that was what? 30$??? not that much at all.. but he sure did get one hell of  a lead off it..

bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 07:26:04 AM »

lamma just stop that donation argue ... - to make u happy : - I didn t donate a single cent since like 3 weeks so just calm down :-) lol

w/r bb
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 07:02:03 PM »

yes but that what 200$ got you up there in the first place.. and beacuse of that, ill probaly be attacked by you during dday or something...

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 01:31:44 PM »

This game isn't what it use to be. Once i yelled at vets for deciding to leave, now I sympathize with them.

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 01:49:27 PM »

Come on Lamma and Monkey, stop complaining and help us out here, that's what you were supposed to do if I'm not mistaken...

I'm working on the items and they should be up and running just before the weekend, and have some really big plans about the Galaxy, including... checking notes... ... ... alien invasion in the Galaxy, requiring help and also teritory conquest, planet and empire building, and trade empire, as well as planet conquests and fights (would love a good planet fight), and maybe joined wars where and alliance could attack a single target in the Galaxy as well as build a joint outpost / station, research tree for the Galaxy buildings, NPC outposts, possibly on warp in points of stable wormhholes, unstable wormholes, seen only when in current quadrant, alien fleets bound for systems, when they reach, a news event is generated, calling commanders for help, alien plantes to be conquered, merchant ships flying trough quadrant from system to system, and they can be raided for trade goods / minerals, etc...

It's so simple all you need to do is belive it can happen, and nothing is inpossible then. What's so inportant about ranking, when you'll have so much other nice things to do and explore...

check out the alien homeworld... I got more  laugh

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 02:03:17 PM »

Sir Emi two things:

1. How are we suppose to help when our power is so limited, we can only do 2 or 3 things more then the average user? Moderators on other forums have MUCH more power then we do. You need to trust us with more power or get on and do more yourself. It's that simple. Sorry if it sounds rude, but it's starting to get tiring.

2. what's the point in having all these nice things when all you need to do is donate a few buck here and there to win? The ranking isn't what matters, it's the thought, the ability to win with little to no work.

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 02:15:52 PM »

I don't know, why not ask Lightseeker_Eu, he does it again and again, maybe he will win this round too...
He never donated however he helped us out a lot, and SO gave him Gold for that, try and get to his power level yourself first.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 02:21:56 PM »

I've asked him before, he gives the same reply everytime. He is one in a million though Sir Emi, I mean no disrespect at all, so please don't take it that way. But you're other players can't keep up with those who donate. I was reading the chat a little while ago, and 10 ppl were saying they were fed up with not being able to go anywhere in the game because those who donate would just zip past in half the time and with less work, but they can't donate themselves for one reason or another.

I love this game, and will gladly help out in anyway I can, but I just think it has some problems here and there that could be fixed somehow to make an average player enjoy the game more.

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 02:37:58 PM »

I do not see any problem exept the time it takes to convert your credits to more credits, or your turns to more credits, with a ration of credits / turns, at different power levels.
That's why I have introduced the Galaxy contracts and now working at making those the more enjoyable in terms of reward and risk, so you have risks and rewards as they are in the mothership contracts. In time, the Galaxy missions have to replace mothership missions, because the mothership ones give very large rewards, speeding up the credits pruduction process while offering higher and higher rewards. Those higher rewards will have to be earned, as it is with the encryption of the Galaxy contracts. So, once we have a good replacement for the unballance of the moth contracts, we can start a new round, with all the ballanced features on.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 02:40:06 PM »

Well, that sounds good, glad to hear that there is something being done about it at least.

Now, about that testing server thing, would you be willing to allow us to help test your stuff, because I would love to be able to.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 02:48:29 PM »

I would love that aswell 1

But still if I donated 10 bugs at the start of the round I can get my encryption lvl allot higher then the other players.

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: