Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 16, 2024, 02:50:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Risk Takers Alliance  (Read 55866 times)
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2007, 12:08:24 PM »

So I guess SO has been reduced to a battle of words? Speaking of which, I understand that Foo and Frank are mad at us for postings in the forum. Seems to me that they started this whole thing and they are certainly free to end it the same way they started it.

rifle
Report to moderator   Logged
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2007, 09:31:41 PM »

Frank is a person who talks to much crap and cant back it up..frank ive zeroed you twice already and will again when you leave neb... TH are nothing but a bunch of jokers  19

MALICE
Lance Corporal

:)

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2007, 05:28:56 AM »

But you do remember of course nighty, YOU WERE A TH  6

and i dont think im a joke 13
deezee66
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2007, 02:41:09 AM »

But you do remember of course nighty, YOU WERE A TH  6

and i dont think im a joke 13

You really should let Frank and Foo speak for themselves
MALICE
Lance Corporal

:)

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2007, 02:50:19 AM »

yea and dz? so what i can put in my point of view, you have your right to post on here and i have mine.
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2007, 12:59:48 PM »

Malice - you certainly have every right to voice your opinion like everyone else and we all like & respect you, unfortunately, you are still young and idealistic and not wise to the ways of men and the real world.
deezee66
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2007, 05:16:49 PM »

yea and dz? so what i can put in my point of view, you have your right to post on here and i have mine.

Well it's clear what side your on so protect your mains rip2
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2007, 06:35:58 PM »

Malice - you certainly have every right to voice your opinion like everyone else and we all like & respect you, unfortunately, you are still young and idealistic and not wise to the ways of men and the real world.

Wise men - Well lets go insult eachother.......  12

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2007, 01:05:10 PM »

let's not get personal. i love to war with TH but if i had to choice sides. then i would go with TH. i only choice RT's side over TH to even the battle and help out the under dogs. as for nighty. he could never pvp. unlike others he always leaves SO every time he losses a battle. when i loss a battle it makes me play more and longer. a loss is the best learning experience.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2007, 12:53:53 PM »

Bad guy if you were playing it would most definatly be a fight. but atm Dezee dont seem to be in the fight, aside from his disrepect of the TH and I think it correct that this wont end because it has not really even begun.  I like most of the RT, but just can't let the disrespect go.  I may not be the best player in the game and the TH may not be the #1 alliance, but at least the TH has had respect from most even our foes most of the time. I didnt play last round took a round off due to burn out. I come back and the first day I am back I see messages disrespting the TH and myself.  I should be thanking Dezee  he just motivated me to play a bit more and earn the TH respect back since it seems durning my time away some have forgot why the TH deserved respect. Thus we will have to show everyone why the TH deserve respect.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2007, 03:00:48 PM »

Frank, thanks for the compliment (I wish I did have time to play more). I have also had the utmost respect for TH and most of their members. I'm not sure what happened with the disrepecting thing, however, I do know that Foo has for several rounds been trying to hit me and my alts and recently other members of RT. I personally don't care since I'm not active and so small it's almost impossible for Foo to hit me, but I am just curious as to why this is happening (and saying that it's bugboy doesn't cut it). Also, dz won't be on-line for a few days, so you won't see much from him.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2007, 04:06:43 PM »

well I am not sure where he got bugboy from in this I was not all present when I sent the first thing back. was just speculating about that when my 1st day back I have a message from Dezee about Foo the 1st thing I see. I look and see attacks on foo from an RT member and have to assume that Foos attack is a counter and say I have to find out from Foo what is going on since I had been gone for a full round and Dezee talking about some crap that went on last round on DDAY and something about me not keeping my people under control, some thing else about me not beliveing what Dezee says over what Foo says.  all I have to go by are posted reports and what my people say. I cant prove or disprove from only on side of a story. and when I see reports from one and not the other I have to go with the evidience I have at hand. So when I see this I have to do something about it.   

deezee66(#5088)
2007-10-03 01:26:14
Re: Re: 17

screw th i know on dday foo hit my alt and i dont care about rounds a hit is a hit i'm not holding my guys back anymore your word means nothing anymore

as you can see this seems to be over some DDAY stuff.  which has nothing to do with this round and my attempts to settle this in a peaceful manner.  So I mulled it over a bit and made my post.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2007, 06:23:06 PM »

Frank - I can understand what you're saying and if I have the time and they're still available, I'll see if I can go back and find old reports as I can assure you this all started with Foo trying to hit us now for several rounds. The reference to bugboy is that (I was told this) that Foo was blaming bugboy for getting onto his account and launching the attacks.
ninjastrike40
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2007, 06:33:31 PM »

Gunfighter, my alliance will help with the war just to let you all know that. RT is an enemy of RNW as of now

Winning a forum argument is like winning an argument with your mother.
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »

What else is new? You've always been our enemy.

Defender oreo (#31191)

Your attack was successful and you gained 147 segments, while destroying 272 segments.
oreo(#31191) lost more power than you during battle.
(+1684 Exp)

Defender emy (#55346)

emy(#55346)'s 1 Scouser are destroyed during battle.
You boarded emy(#55346)'s fleet and mothership.
You destroyed emy(#55346)'s 1 ship. 

Your attack was successful and you gained 990 segments, while destroying 1840 segments.
emy(#55346) lost more power than you during battle.

(+1157 Exp)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: