Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 21, 2024, 10:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: FP=WTF?  (Read 14995 times)
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 07:58:14 PM »

I don't know about noob buster...emi should check it out...in regards to the elites:

I am sick and tired of players like you who question how the elites got to max. There are so many strategies in SO MAIN that you can't even comprehend. Accusing people of cheating or something like that shows you are a noob. You gotta understand that the elites are made up of experience players!!!!! You expect them to do well for goodness sakes.

Hmmm...Tony P.O'd because I questioned methods? HAH, like I care.
Report to moderator   Logged
TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 08:07:42 PM »

I don't know about noob buster...emi should check it out...in regards to the elites:

I am sick and tired of players like you who question how the elites got to max. There are so many strategies in SO MAIN that you can't even comprehend. Accusing people of cheating or something like that shows you are a noob. You gotta understand that the elites are made up of experience players!!!!! You expect them to do well for goodness sakes.

You can ask me how I max anytime you like...but accusing someone of cheating without any proof is just noobish. You are all talk truth. Play next round and lets see how good you are.
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 10:25:19 PM »

well i expect him to fall behind again..

oh and all those people that age going to be "gunning" for us next round 13, bring it 13, its not like you wernt trying to do it this past round aswell 13, cmon bring your worse, pvp is always fun 13, who knows you may even win 13

oh and skitz and good luck mate 13 (forgot 2 say that last time 13)

and we are not cheating/have cheated in any way, emi is welcome to come look at everything, but i think he already has, stop your crying and get ready for the new round, we beat you, next round we all get to try again.

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 10:37:32 PM »

You can ask me how I max anytime you like...but accusing someone of cheating without any proof is just noobish. You are all talk truth. Play next round and lets see how good you are.

Actually, don't have time for main. Going full time on WARS. Give me a few rounds, if emi ain't messed up more then I'll be back. A little one on one won't hurt. Maybe at the start of next round for a bit.
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 10:41:06 PM »

haha that will be funny 13

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
noob buster
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 11:01:53 PM »

if wiley can do it they why cant i?

there are ways of gaining lots of power late in the round, epecially once people have maxed.

im not a new player.

emi may look at my account if he wishes.
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 07:39:42 AM »

We all know who noob buster is.... well atleast I do ;)

Good job on the jump 1

SkitZz
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 08:21:27 AM »

Ok kids this is how people are maxing so quick .You need one person at max power, and then go scan the galaxy with pinpointer probes until you or they find an interactive encounter that doesn’t require and attacking ( gt's/ guard duty’s etc) then the max players spawns the encounters power by warping to it and there friends do the encounter. As it requires no attacking players are working away with 140 quad per gt (or 70 quad depends on which step you take, guard duty’s I’d imagine could land as much as 600 quad if you lucky). So that’s why the elites and there friends/alts are maxing so quickly. The only way to fix this and keep the game balanced (no need for a panic patch with something like “as soon as you’ve spawned aliens only you can do them” or something weird like that) is remove gt's, guard duty’s and any other encounter that doesn't require you to attack fleets and gives credits or workers (super nova and ancient  Commander is fine as you only get 7.5 k segs or whatever it is)  from pinpointed missions. There fine the way they were in the normal interactive galaxy missions tho no need to completely get rid of them.  So while it is legal, yes, any Noob with 1-2k  pinpointed probes can max, something that I think we’d all like to see fixed ;)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 08:59:46 AM »

whoa, wait a minute...let me get this straight....working with your alliance in a non-credit giving way is now being considered borderline cheap and cheatish? Has this game really sunk this low?

The Elite's tactic (if it is what skitZz is saying) is 100% legit and old school SO play. An alliance exists to HELP its commanders do better. it's not some social forum. one member get poop, everyone hits back, one member maxes, he reaches out to help the others (which means he can help them find those encounters). It's a 100% legit strategy, and should never be made illegal in any way, or changed. Instead of whining over it, learn how to do it yourself like we had to way back when someone used a new strategy. This is a PvP STRATEGY game people, with team elements to it, get use to it. Frankily, I'm highly impressed at how The Elites have adapted old SO play into the changes of the game. Bravo guys.

and I have an inkling i know who noob buster is, and if it's who i think it is, they're definitely not new.

Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 09:13:48 AM »

thank you seither 13

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 09:21:43 AM »

thank you seither 13

your welcome. Its rare today to see an alliance who knows what it is doing, most of them just keep to themselves and are in the alliance only because it was A)once powerful or B) has a cool name. They don't communicate, coordinate, nothing. Down right shame.

Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 09:27:16 AM »

hehe well with only 5 active members we get 2 know each other pritty good 13

skitz!!!
why would you remove those encounters! its a dumb idea, if somebody finds an encoutner and decided 2 give it to his aliance mate how is that a bad thing, all its doing is disadvantaging the bloke that gives it away.. nothing wrong with that, the point of an alliance is to help, we are not giving them money, not abusing anything.

i know your gunna go on about maxed players being able 2 max every 1 else, but if the round would end a few days after the first person maxed then it wouldnt b a problem..

and this method was not how the elites maxed, sure we used it once or twice, we maxed by finding massive interactive encounters... your not going to ask for them to be removed are you??

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 09:55:09 AM »

whoa, wait a minute...let me get this straight....working with your alliance in a non-credit giving way is now being considered borderline cheap and cheatish? Has this game really sunk this low?

The Elite's tactic (if it is what skitZz is saying) is 100% legit and old school SO play. An alliance exists to HELP its commanders do better. it's not some social forum. one member get nuts, everyone hits back, one member maxes, he reaches out to help the others (which means he can help them find those encounters). It's a 100% legit strategy, and should never be made illegal in any way, or changed. Instead of whining over it, learn how to do it yourself like we had to way back when someone used a new strategy. This is a PvP STRATEGY game people, with team elements to it, get use to it. Frankily, I'm highly impressed at how The Elites have adapted old SO play into the changes of the game. Bravo guys.

and I have an inkling i know who noob buster is, and if it's who i think it is, they're definitely not new.

Seither, since when is that "Old School"? How is this "old SO play"?? In old spaceo there weren't even encounters, let alone a galaxy, or even alliances. This is a blatant exploit, more so if it's true that it's possible to take a new account straight to max like this. It should be fixed for next round, and accounts that maxed solely because of this shouldn't be allowed to retain their winning status. I'm not saying the Elites used this, or anyone else has, since I don't play main, but if what has been said is true, changes need to be made so that fresh accounts can't walk away with free quads or quints as soon as their buddy maxes.

It's not that he's just helping them find encounters, it's that he's giving them free money because of an exploit in Interactive Missions that don't require combat.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 09:57:20 AM »

The Elite's tactic (if it is what skitZz is saying) is 100% legit and old school SO play. An alliance exists to HELP its commanders do better. it's not some social forum. one member get nuts, everyone hits back, one member maxes, he reaches out to help the others (which means he can help them find those encounters). It's a 100% legit strategy, and should never be made illegal in any way, or changed. Instead of whining over it, learn how to do it yourself like we had to way back when someone used a new strategy. This is a PvP STRATEGY game people, with team elements to it, get use to it. Frankily, I'm highly impressed at how The Elites have adapted old SO play into the changes of the game. Bravo guys.

Seither, since when is that "Old School"? How is this "old SO play"?? In old spaceo there weren't even encounters, let alone a galaxy, or even alliances. This is a blatant exploit, more so if it's true that it's possible to take a new account straight to max like this. It should be fixed for next round, and accounts that maxed solely because of this shouldn't be allowed to retain their winning status. I'm not saying the Elites used this, or anyone else has, since I don't play main, but if what has been said is true, changes need to be made so that fresh accounts can't walk away with free quads or quints as soon as their buddy maxes.

It's not that he's just helping them find encounters, it's that he's giving them free money because of an exploit in Interactive Missions that don't require combat.

Its kind of like bountying alliance members for cash, but without the damage..its still pretty cheap ass...and I dunno who did it, but whatever..just asked a question. Not gonna start a war with Tony over a question..
TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 10:08:35 AM »

Nah it was only used twice...and you need max line to get enough to max anyway...so noobs really can't max. Plus finding one is quite difficult since so many people do hidden interactive encounters. This is why skitz pisses me off. He post in this thread like it was something that was used every day, 24/7. It was not. It was used twice. Period. We stopped because its hard to find them. Scanning scanning and scanning.

My annoyance with truth of mind is not this whole interactive thing but just accusing people of cheating without evidence.

Imagine this: You work hard all round. Grinding aliens, doing encounters, galaxy. You all know how long that takes. THen you max. Then people accuse you of cheating. What, I'm suppose to laugh about it???

Goodness sake people, emi has already looked into this. Stop turning this into a stupid tit for tat war.

Now I undestand how some of the vets feel. When I was a noob myself, I always looked at the top ten and questioned their tactics. Did they cheat? Did they exploit something? Of course my first few alliances (who were with other newbs) spent hours just giving dirt to these guys. But then I entered the top ten and realise it has nothing to do with cheats or exploit. This game have real strategies that can be used to win. Most of them have already been mentioned in previous threads.

So stop the hating, stop the jealousy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: