Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 02, 2024, 12:18:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: What show is this from?  (Read 1940 times)
Genotype
Corporal

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2008, 12:02:52 AM »

Okay, I remember a television show...I THINK its similar to twilight zone or the outer limits. The episode was about an alien ship landing on earth. They offered to give the human race unlimited power and water in exchange for people of specific color tone. It just happens that this specific color tone was black!

So the US president called a vote to see whether we would give black people to the aliens in exchange for unlimited power and water. Most people thought this was not possible, that the world would vote no. However, at the last minute, the president told people can vote via the phone. Because of this many people voted yes.

Do you know what show this is from?
Report to moderator   Logged
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 12:48:03 AM »

3, that certainly sounds like something the Twilight Zone would do, not that I ever watched it.

Maybe I'll look around the internets and see if anything shows up in the tubes.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 01:01:22 AM by Chronos » Report to moderator   Logged

Genotype
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 02:05:36 AM »

thanks chronos
I have tried to do my own searches but nothing comes up with either twilight zone or the outer limits
Report to moderator   Logged
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 03:15:05 PM »

there was another show that did things like those... called alfred hitchcock presents... maybe it was from that?

btw, love his cure for insomnia  sniper
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 03:19:51 PM by ars68 » Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: