Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 06, 2024, 10:52:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I have a very important ques!!!  (Read 1716 times)
inferno399
Private

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2009, 10:45:44 PM »

First of all - When lets say, 5 fleets fight against 10 fleets. Then each 5 fleets have to engage 2 times and they will get Accu penalty. More or less may be they will do 0 damage!

But in this forum someone claimed that Ships run out of energy when they engage 2 or 3 or more times.

So my ques is, if i keep enough "Excess Energy" like - after finish design ship has 500 or 1000 excess energy that left. So may be in this way we can fix that "Energy runout problem"???

Am i right? 21 confused

Note: I am thinking in this way becoz, last time when i fought against com battle that time i engage with 8 fleets and com 3 fleets. And in result i saw, one of com fleet engage with me 5 times and every time it did damage and destroy my (Swarm) ships!!!!!

So.... that's why i am asking u all
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 10:50:46 PM by inferno399 » Report to moderator   Logged
TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 11:05:39 PM »

It has nothing to do with energy from powercore. The first attack is full power and the subsequent attack is much less.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: