Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 10, 2024, 02:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 43
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: RANDOM OBJECT FIGHT!!!  (Read 200502 times)
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2006, 08:37:40 PM »

Eeep, not Chuck Norris!

*Sprays Ferbreeze in Chuck's eyes so Chuck can't see him, throws a firecracker at the next poster, and then runs away.*

Ferbreeze is the answer to everything! (OOC: I bet you can't tell me where that idea is from!)
Report to moderator   Logged

Bugboy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2006, 01:49:56 AM »

*dodges firecracker and sets up a bomb to destroy the universe and hides in an indestructible starship away from harm*

I am all powerful I am a destroyer of worlds beware you shall face my wrath
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2006, 03:35:01 AM »

Tells Chuck Semper-FI.. we then proceed to open a can off whoop a$$ on luffy.  sends pandimic virus at  bugboys industrball ship and kills him and his crew.  Vents the atmo of his ship and sends in robot disinfectiants cleans and scrubbs teh ship clean of the pandimic virus.  sends robot and other nasty stuff into the sun.  Closes the air lock install tamper proff locks and way to stop pandemic virus. gets all crew members buffer patterns in the transpoers so that if anything does get through it can be cleaned via the use of the transporters.  Continues with new ship to join Chuck in Kicking Luffies a$$ and breaking all the bones in his body.  setting them letting them half way heal and doing it again. then Skining him with a set of old rusty catfish skinners. dip luffy in salt so he wont get infected, clean him in perxocide reinstall his skin. and do it again 7 more times.  since in heaven  get the 7 angles with the 7 turmpets to blow them and open the 7 seals of the appocolips. and blow up the 7 stars.  Since In heaven anyway.

and if we have time or need we call ClintEastwood and Drew Carry to help us out and spell us with the luffy situation.  mostly just so they can get a laugh as well.  and LUffy you should know better than to use heavans guards against eachother.  Once a US MARINE always a US MARINE
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 03:42:37 AM by Gunfighter Frank » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Bugboy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2006, 04:33:35 AM »

*best friend restores me from the dead by using countless voodoo ritual, forcefully takes back indestructible ship, gets vaccinated for all diseases, takes an invincibility tablet, destroys chuck norris once and for all and destroys the next poster using a sci fi autorifle (taken from the PS2 game timesplitters 3)*

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2006, 10:06:41 AM »

*slams an indestructible box on top of bugboy before his bullets even leave his gun, and ships him to another galaxy with the other guy in a box*

*proceeds to confiscate all invincibility pills and throws them down the toilet, where some fish nab them and start taking over the world* meh, 
:14:not my problem, they should have made friends with the fish 14

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Bugboy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2006, 11:27:58 AM »

*Lifts lid of box(ars forgot to lock it) and feeds ars' lifeless corpse to the fish. Feeds the fish to the dolphins who say "So long and thanks for all the fish" before leaving our plane of existance.
Bugboy then decides to stop toying with you all, screws up this mangled universe and throws it at the waste chute.    !!!! 3 points!!!!
Bugboy then decides he is bored and creates the next person to post*

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2006, 11:47:19 AM »

*Shoots 800.000.000 1D4 + 1 magic missles at Bugboy (enough to kill a level 40 epic with 8942261 Con and max hitpoint rolls). Oh, and magic missles never miss, ever, look it up. It ain't vunurable to damage reduction, either*
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 12:09:48 PM by Chronos » Report to moderator   Logged

Bugboy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2006, 08:43:47 PM »

*fires missiles to intercept the magic missles and fires more magic missles at next poster*

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2006, 09:35:25 PM »

Magic missles always hit. ^_^

Try again, Mr.I'm-invincible.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2006, 11:37:09 PM »

((OOC))Chronos, this is a fun thing, we'd all alreay be dead if we were actually being realistic! And gunfighter, since when did people in heaven become reachable?((/OOC)) *jumps down from heaven and throws Chuck off a cliff* Traitor! *then presses the big red button that reads "Warning, pressing this will result in the next two posters having 1000lb lead feet!!"* oos, my bad *falls down on another button that says "Summons 1000000000000 ((OOC))that's 1 trillion, just so you don't have to count it...too late((/OOC)) Chuck Norrises to attack the next poster* That is gonna hurt, since those lead feet are preventing them from moving...oh yea *thorws rope and yanks ars down from heaven* sorry, it's time to live again.

charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2006, 01:25:48 AM »

*converts lead surrounding feet to gold, and pays the Chuck Norrisi to attack the next poster instead*
Bugboy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2006, 09:58:39 AM »

*plants a mind control chip in the brain of chuck norris and commands him to attack the next poster*

Final
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2006, 10:24:05 AM »

*shots chuck norris in the back and paralyzes him for life and casts a cannot be healed spell on Chuck. Then summons Jackie chan to deal with everyone*

happiness can subside, but frustration only deepens.
Bugboy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2006, 11:03:20 AM »

*bugboy uses his mad kung fu skills to totally beat up jacky chan and fires many nukes at next poster*

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2006, 05:21:27 PM »

*uses his admin powers to edit the nukes direction sending them to the next poster , also editing their content

Admin uses command : stop Nukes
Admin uses command : add Acid into Nuke
Admin uses command : Upgrate to megaNuke's
Admin uses command : attack next poster
Admin uses command : Admin_say : god help next poster ^^

Admin (#7623)

Leader of the "System Lords" Alliance.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 43
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: