Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 06:45:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: List of Suggestions  (Read 9874 times)
Kinetic
Private

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2006, 10:19:32 AM »

Here is a list i thought of after 2 days of playing i know i still have much to learn but just a few ideas.  some i dont know about myself as i kinda like the game the way it is but they are just options.

1.   Player Info: When u click on a persons name a little bit about there SO history i.e. percentage successful attacks/defends , percentage successful raids/boards.
2.   Alliance Info: When u click on a alliance picture a little bit about there SO history i.e. percentage successful attacks/defends , percentage successful raids/boards.  Who declared war on e.t.c  , at present you just have a description
3.   Armaments on your Mothership that take up segments
4.   Credits produced by your Secret Base can be used to produce as well as ships defenses for your Special base.  You cannot though use funds from elsewhere to supplement this, may make raids harder.
5.   Option to fit other systems than powercore at ‘Buy Fleet’ page.
6.   Not in an alliance so don’t know if anything like this exists at moment.  Alliance Secret Base , might make warring between alliances more fun.  Everyone can donate credits/workers , leader distributes to members when in need.
7.   For Designing ships maybe a ‘slider system’ that is dynamic so when u change one feature you can see its effect on cost instantly rather than back and forth all the time.
8.   Filter for mission rewards ‘segments/workers/credits’, also since 1 worker = 1 credit maybe make rewards for workers slightly higher.
Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 04:23:14 PM »

I like 1, 6, and 8. 6 had been suggested before, and a filter for types of missions would be nice. For a newbie, that list ain't half bad. Welcome aboard.

BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 11:25:35 AM »

Cool, good sugestions, to bad some of them have already been sugested. I sugest you to come up whith more  8)

Beter alive then dead ;)

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 12:35:51 PM »

I still like a research option in the commander section.  Using either command pts or credits to reduse cost/space, and increase stats of designs.  Oh maybe throw in a size/power ratio limit also.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Kinetic
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 04:09:30 PM »

ok how about

isntead of standard attack make ship design more unique and challenging by having various types of armour and weapon, so say one weapon (called say biological) is say 15% more effective against say something called (living armour), and the benefit to this living armour good be increased effectiveness against standard weapons, well u get the idea, would be a lot of work but sure would make ship design mroe challenging and people might not worry about this tinyman thing if u had more options so nothing was uber in ship design.

instead of standard marines , how about eltie marines cost more but are more effective at boarding.

when raiding and outpost maybe how much u steal is determined by how many harvesters/transpotrer ships maybe u send, still a percetnage to make it fair but increased if ur fleet includes this special unit type.

hope they havent been suggested before, they come from my experiences in other games over the years.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 12:17:46 AM »

You've played Pardus haven't you? I don't know, that might get a little too confusing to be good. it might work, but it wouldn't be easy to implement either.

Hobey ho,
Luffy

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 09:02:53 AM »

Sounds very cool.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 02:55:42 PM »

yes...  actually, I was thinking the suggestion was coming from the game space federation, where they had something similar, 4 different kinds of attacks so 1 ship can be strong against 1, but weak against another.  you know, this WOULD be very confusing, not to mention the fact that bigger ships could possibly have 4 attacks to go through EACH in a battle report.  hmm...

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 03:20:11 AM »

See, it would get so complicated it would be like taking a class just to understand what is going on. I say leave it like it is.

Kinetic
Private

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006, 03:37:52 AM »

kk fair point, and i think it was space federation spending hours doing research just to be uber ^^

probably would be too much, but was just a thought :p

cant wait for new round to start and see some of those new features
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 03:39:27 AM »

No one can wait, that's why we got a sturdy D-day together, so we can have those features in roughly 48 hours.

Hobey ho,
Luffy

BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 04:19:03 AM »

Ya i want DDay, so I can see those big surprises  1

Beter alive then dead ;)

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 05:37:59 AM »

Your wish is our command BOS, lol.

Oh and btw, if you host an animation on a site like photobucket and put the web address in the web address part in your profile, you can have an animated icon!

BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006, 09:49:20 AM »

We know, saw it on the forum sugestions topics  16

Beter alive then dead ;)

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2006, 04:34:08 AM »

Wasn't sure since no one replied, lol. Nice pic btw.

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: