Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 21, 2024, 12:46:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Some improvements  (Read 6461 times)
Amagnon
Sergeant

Poh and Pik - Karaoke Girls

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 10:31:21 AM »

err ... Emi says - Added an 'Always Try' to evade option at Warp Evade settings. Which is an option to select in the game text, "Try to evade enemy attacks by warping into deep space if attacker mothership total power is xxxxxx or more of your mothership total power."

Therefore 'Always Try' will mean you will Warp more, won't have anything to do with you sticking to a Base ... If you are meaning that is why you would set it to 400%, then I agree ... But the new option 'Always Try' to warp away, may be coding in such a way that people are ALWAYS warping, which is a bad thing and needs to be investigated.

My post was a direct reply to Jessie's Tz - so I left out a bit of info - so maybe it wasnt 100% clear.

What I meant was, that the "Always Warp" option should not increase your base chance to warp - it should give you the same warp percentage as if they encountered you in deep space. 

The warp percentages on the base should reduce your chance to warp away to zero if your opponent is below the selected fleetpower range - it certainly shouldnt increase your base chance to warp.

If youve noticed a big change then certainly worth raising the issue though - but the intent of the "Always Warp" option is to give you the same warp characteristics as if you were in deep space.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: