Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 12:10:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: market fixed  (Read 4009 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: June 07, 2006, 08:15:16 AM »

I have fixed a couple of issues with the market, some ability bonuses where interfering in auction minimum prices while commanders bidding each other.

Also you should not lose any credits when someone outbids you, and all the credits you have bid will be returned, as it should be...

I am now working on a separate log for the fleets, a fleet log that will enable you to see a fleet history for the last 2-3 days, with numbers from buy / resupply, lost on missions, encounters, attacks, etc. This will enable a better fleet related bugs management and fleet loss tracking

God Speed!
Report to moderator   Logged

lordmoore
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 09:20:59 AM »

Will the items we currently bidded for come back?  Currently there are no items on bid including billions worth of goods I had pending.

...or for sell either.

"Confine yourself to observing and you always miss the point of your life. The object can be stated this way: Live the best life you can. Life is a game whose rules you learn if you leap into it and play it to the hilt..."
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 09:24:23 AM »

the market on server 1 is down ... on server 2 it works , but server 2 is more busted than the first one.

lordmoore
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 09:32:36 AM »

confused  Pleeeeeeeaaaaassse, don't tell me I'll lose all those billion.   10...or better yet  2

"Confine yourself to observing and you always miss the point of your life. The object can be stated this way: Live the best life you can. Life is a game whose rules you learn if you leap into it and play it to the hilt..."
deathStar1337
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 10:07:24 AM »

13 yay i can now go bid till my hearts content knowing i will now get ALL my credits back if i am outbided. thanx SirEmi  wow just have to wait til the market is back up

Forfeit the game , Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame and Puts your name to shame, Cover up your face , You can't run the race, The pace is too fast,You just won't last!
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 02:16:50 PM »

We REALLY need these servers synchronized right, it is causing so many problems. This round is the round of bugs for sure.

Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 02:23:35 PM »

thats one way to see it , it is the round of updates to ...

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 02:27:55 PM »

We've only had one MAJOR update, all the rest were minor or to fix problems the one update caused...lol. Now, if he puts in Council as well, then alright, but otherwise, the bugs out rule the updates.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: